服务英语·证件丢失 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·证件丢失 情景对话

    Airport staff(A):机场工作人员

    Traveler(T):旅客

    1. 证件丢失(1)

    T: Excuse me, could you help me?

    请问能帮个忙吗?

    A: Yes. What's the problem?

    是的。有什么需要帮忙的?

    * * *

    T: Well, I was wondering if anyone has turned in a passport.

    我想知道有没有人拾到一本护照交过来?

    A: I'm afraid not. Have you lost your passport?

    恐怕没有。您丢失了护照?

    * * *

    T: I think so. I can't find it anywhere in my bag.

    是的。我在包里到处都找遍了也没有找到。

    A: Sorry, your passport was not turned in here.

    对不起。没有人拾到交到这里来。

    * * *

    T: Then what shall I do?

    那么我该怎么办?

    A: You can go to the Lost and Found Office, maybe someone picked up your passport and returned it there.

    您可以去失物招领处看看,或许有人捡到了您的护照然后把它还到那里去了。

    * * *

    T: OK.

    好的。

    T: Then what if I can't find it there, either?

    那么如果在那里也找不到怎么办?

    A: Then they will contact police to help you.

    那么他们会联系警察来帮您的。

    * * *

    T: I see. Thank you. I am going now.

    好的,我知道了,谢谢你,我现在就过去。

    A: You are welcome.

    不客气。

    2. 证件丢失(2)

    A: Can I help you, sir? You look so pale.

    有什么需要帮忙的吗,先生?您看起来脸色苍白。

    T: Yes, I have lost my passport.

    是的,我把护照给丢了。

    * * *

    A: When did you find that your passport was missing?

    你什么时候发现你的护照丢了的?

    T: Let me think. Oh, when I got on my plane, I showed it to the flight attendant, but I didn't see it after that.

    让我想一下,哦,我上飞机后给空姐看过,但是在那之后就没看见它了。

    * * *

    A: Maybe it was lost in the airplane.

    或许您落在飞机上了。

    T: Oh, yes. It must be in the plane. I put it in my pocket of my trousers and it's easy to get out when I was sitting.

    哦,是的,它一定是落在飞机上了,我把它放在裤子口袋里,如果我坐着的话它就很容易掉落出来。

    * * *

    A: Don't worry, sir. I'll contact the flight attendant for you and ask whether they have picked up your passport.

    先生,别着急,我现在联系一下工作人员看他们有没有捡到您的护照。

    T: It's very nice of you.

    你真是太好了。

    * * *

    A: What's your flight number?

    您的航班是几号?

    T: It's CA38.

    是CA38。

    * * *

    A: Sir, what's your name?

    先生,您的姓名是?

    T: My name is Chen Jian.

    我的名字是陈剑。

    * * *

    A: Wait a moment, please.

    请稍等。

    T: Fine.

    好的。

    * * *

    A: I'm glad to tell you that your passport has been found and it's been sent to us. Please sit and have a rest.

    很高兴地告诉您,您的护照已经找到了,现在工作人员正把它送过来,请先坐下来休息一会儿吧。

    T: Great. Thank you.

    太好了,谢谢你。

    * * *

    A: My pleasure.

    不客气。

    3. 证件丢失(3)

    T: I can't find my bag. Can you help me?

    我把包给丢了。你能帮我吗?

    A: Oh, that's too bad. What happened?

    哦,那很糟糕,到底发生了什么事呢?

    * * *

    T: I forgot it at the restaurant when I went out for lunch.

    吃午饭的时候落在餐馆了。

    A: Is there anything important in the purse?

    包里有什么贵重的东西吗?

    * * *

    T: Yeah, my passport! That's the most important thing.

    有啊,我的护照在里面呀!麻烦的就是这个丢了。

    A: Have you reported it to the police?

    你有没有去派出所报失?

    * * *

    T: Yeah. And then what should I do?

    是的,那接下来我要做什么呢?

    A: You have to go to the embassy and apply for a new one.

    您需要到大使馆补办护照。

    * * *

    T: Oh, right.

    哦,是的。

    A: You also lost your visa?

    您把签证也丢了吗?

    * * *

    T: Yes, it's also in my bag together with my passport.

    是的,签证也放在包里,跟护照放在一起呢。

    A: Then you also need to apply for a new visa.

    那么您也得申请一个新的护照了。

    * * *

    T: God. It's troublesome.

    天哪,这有点麻烦。

    A: Don't worry. Here is a chart which tells you how to apply for a new passport and visa. It's very clear.

    别担心,这有个图表介绍如何申请新的护照和签证,很清楚的。

    * * *

    T: It seems to be the only choice.

    似乎只有这一个选择了。

    A: Good luck.

    祝您好运。

    * * *

    T: Thank you.

    谢谢。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·证件丢失 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·证件丢失 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)