Scene 78 后悔
❶ 我不该这么多嘴的。I should have kept my mouth shut.
对话 A: I should have kept my mouth shut. 我不该这么多嘴的。
B: You have said that so many times! 你已经说过很多次了!
❷ 我后悔那样做。I regret doing that.
同类表达 I am sorry for what I have done.
I regret my actions.
❸ 我别无选择。I had no choice.
同类表达 I had no other choice.
There was nothing else I could have done.
It was my only choice.
对话 A: Why did you leave so early yesterday? 你昨天怎么走得那么早?
B: I had no choice. 我别无选择。
❹ 我真不该那样。I shouldn't have done it.
对话 A: I really screwed up this time. I shouldn't have done it. 这次我真的搞砸了。我真不该那样。
B: It's too late now. 现在后悔也晚了。
❺ 真希望我没那么做。I wish I hadn't done that.
同类表达 How I wish I hadn't done it! 我要是没那么做就好了!
I should never have done that. 我真不该那么做。
❻ 做那种事,我也太不小心了。It was thoughtless of me to do such a thing.
同类表达 It was hasty of me to do so.
❼ 我那么做真是太不小心了。It was careless of me to do so.
对话 A: It was careless of me to do so. 我那么做真是太不小心了。
B: Don't blame yourself. 不要责怪自己了。
❽ 真希望时光能倒流。I wish I could turn back the clock.
同类表达 I wish life has an undo key. 真希望世上有卖后悔药的。
❾ 我做得太过分了。I went too far.
同类表达 I crossed the line.
I went over the line.
对话 A: You shouldn't have done that. 你不该那样做。
B: I know, I went too far. 我知道,我做得太过分了。
❿ 我后悔没听你的劝告。I regret not having taken your advice.
对话 A: How did the test go? 考试怎么样?
B: I regret not having taken your advice. If only I had studied harder, I would pass it. 我后悔没听你的劝告。我要是再用功点就能过了。