Scene 122 成败
❶ 努力工作,就会成功。Work hard and you will be successful.
对话 A: When will I succeed? 我什么时候才能成功呢?
B: Work hard and you will be successful. 努力工作,就会成功。
❷ 你要对未来的成功怀有希望。You need to have hope for success in the future.
对话 A: What's wrong with you? 你怎么了?
B: I'm worried about the project. 我担心这个项目。
A: You need to have hope for success in the future. 你要对未来的成功怀有希望。
❸ 坚持下去,你就会成功。You will succeed if you keep at it.
对话 A: I'm too tired. 我太累了。
B: You will succeed if you keep at it. 坚持下去,你就会成功。
❹ 她飘飘然了。She is heady.
同类表达 She seems walk on air. 她飘飘然了。
❺ 成功没有捷径。There is no shortcut to success.
对话 A: Some of my friends are successful. I feel I'm a failure. 我的一些朋友都很成功。我觉得自己很失败。
B: There is no shortcut to success. They must have worked hard. 成功没有捷径。他们一定是努力工作了。
❻ 我的计划失败了。My plan has fallen down.
对话 A: My plan has fallen down. 我的计划失败了。
B: Don't lose your heart. You can start over. 别灰心。你可以重新开始。
❼ 两种方法都试过了,但没有成功。Both ways have been tried, but still failed.
对话 A: Both ways have been tried, but still failed. 两种方法都试过了,但没有成功。
B: It doesn't matter. Work harder. 没关系,再努力些。
❽ 我为我的失败感到羞愧。I'm ashamed of my failure.
对话 A: I'm ashamed of my failure. 我为我的失败感到羞愧。
B: You still have lots of other chances. 你还有很多其他的机会。
❾ 她把失败归咎于缺乏经验。She put her failure to lack of experience.
对话 A: She put her failure to lack of experience. 她把失败归咎于缺乏经验。
B: That's her excuse. She never tried her best. 那是她的借口。她从来都没有尽力。
❿ 他们注定要失败。They are doomed to failure.