双语·《西尔维娅·普拉斯诗集》 不孕的女人
教程:译林版·西尔维娅·普拉斯诗集  浏览:253  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Barren Woman
    不孕的女人

    Empty, I echo to the least footfall,
    空空的,最轻的脚步声也会在我身上回响,

    Museum without statues, grand with pillars, porticoes, rotundas.
    没有雕像的博物馆,宏伟的圆柱,门廊,圆形大厅。

    In my courtyard a fountain leaps and sinks back into itself,
    我的庭院里,喷泉喷涌而上,飞溅而下,

    Nun-hearted and blind to the world. Marble lilies
    修女的心肠却漠视这世界。大理石般的百合

    Exhale their pallor like scent.
    散发出馨香的苍白。

    I imagine myself with a great public,
    我想象自己与伟大的公众人物在一起,

    Mother of a white Nike and several bald-eyed Apollos.
    白色女神奈基和几个凸眼阿波罗之母。

    Instead, the dead injure me with attentions, and nothing can happen.
    然而,亡者的殷勤伤害我,没发生什么事。

    The moon lays a hand on my forehead,
    月亮放一只手在我的前额

    Blank-faced and mum as a nurse.
    茫然的表情,沉默如保育员。

    (1961/02/21. p.157. No. 139)
    * * *

    0/0
      上一篇:双语·《西尔维娅·普拉斯诗集》 申请人 下一篇:双语·《西尔维娅·普拉斯诗集》 女拉撒路

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)