双语·《西尔维娅·普拉斯诗集》 女拉撒路
教程:译林版·西尔维娅·普拉斯诗集  浏览:262  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Lady Lazarus
    女拉撒路

    I have done it again.
    我又做了一次。

    One year in every ten
    每十年一次

    I manage it——
    我设法做到——

    A sort of walking miracle, my skin
    可真是鲜活又神奇,我的皮肤

    Bright as a Nazi lampshade,
    明亮如纳粹的灯罩,

    My right foot
    我的右脚

    A paperweight,
    是一块镇纸,

    My face a featureless,fine
    我的脸平淡无奇,盖着精制的

    Jew linen.
    犹太亚麻布。

    Peel off the napkin
    揭开那块遮脸布

    O my enemy.
    哎,我的敌人。

    Do I terrify?——
    我可怕吗?——

    The nose, the eye pits, the full set of teeth?
    鼻子,两个眼坑,满口牙齿?

    The sour breath
    酸臭的气味

    Will vanish in a day.
    将在一天之内消失。

    Soon, soon the flesh
    墓穴吞食的肉体

    The grave cave ate will be
    会很快,很快

    At home on me
    回到我身上

    And I a smiling woman.
    而我,一个微笑的女人。

    I am only thirty.
    我只有三十岁。

    And like the cat I have nine times to die.
    可我像猫可以死九次。

    This is Number Three.
    这是第三次。

    What a trash
    多无用的废物

    To annihilate each decade.
    每十年就要消灭。

    What a million filaments.
    真是千丝万缕。

    The peanut-crunching crowd
    嚼着花生的人群

    Shoves in to see
    挤进来看

    Them unwrap me hand and foot——
    他们解开我的手和脚——

    The big strip tease.
    盛大的脱衣表演。

    Gentlemen, ladies
    先生们,女士们,

    These are my hands
    这是我的双手,

    My knees.
    我的双膝。

    I may be skin and bone,
    也许我皮包骨头,

    Nevertheless, I am the same, identical woman.
    但我,还是原来的、同一个女人。

    The first time it happened I was ten.
    第一次发生,我十岁。

    It was an accident.
    那是一次意外。

    The second time I meant
    第二次,我想要

    To last it out and not come back at all.
    坚持住,一点不想回来。

    I rocked shut
    我摇晃着

    As a seashell.
    像海贝闭紧。

    They had to call and call
    他们喊了又喊,

    And pick the worms off me like sticky pearls.
    摘除我身上的蠕虫,像黏黏的珍珠。

    Dying
    死去

    Is an art, like everything else.
    是一种艺术,就像其他任何事。

    I do it exceptionally well.
    我做得格外精彩。

    I do it so it feels like hell.
    我这样做,好像它在地狱。

    I do it so it feels real.
    我这样做,感觉它很真实。

    I guess you could say I’ve a call.
    我猜想你们会说我得到召唤。

    It’s easy enough to do it in a cell.
    非常容易做,在单间里。

    It’s easy enough to do it and stay put.
    非常容易做,呆着不动。

    It’s the theatrical
    真是戏剧性

    Comeback in broad day
    在大白天活过来

    To the same place, the same face, the same brute
    回到同一地方,同一张脸,同样残忍

    Amused shout:
    滑稽地叫喊:

    ‘A miracle!’
    “一个奇迹!”

    That knocks me out.
    那喊声使我不省人事。

    There is a charge
    观看要收费

    For the eyeing of my scars, there is a charge
    为看我的伤疤,这要收费

    For the hearing of my heart——
    为听我的心跳——

    It really goes.
    它真的没了。

    And there is a charge, a very large charge
    还是要收费,收很高的费,

    For a word or a touch
    为说句话或一次触摸

    Or a bit of blood
    或一点点血

    Or a piece of my hair or my clothes.
    或我的一根头发,我的衣服。

    So, so, Herr Doktor.
    好吧,好吧,医生先生。

    So, Herr Enemy.
    好吧,敌人先生。

    I am your opus,
    我是你的艺术品,

    I am your valuable,
    我是你的珍宝,

    The pure gold baby
    纯金的婴儿

    That melts to a shriek.
    溶化成一声尖叫。

    I turn and burn.
    我翻转,我燃烧。

    Do not think I underestimate your great concern.
    别以为我低估了你的极大关注。

    Ash, ash—
    灰烬,灰烬——

    You poke and stir.
    你戳着,拨着,

    Flesh, bone, there is nothing there——
    血肉,骨头,所剩无几——

    A cake of soap,
    一块肥皂,

    A wedding ring,
    一枚婚戒,

    A gold filling.
    一颗金牙。

    Herr God, Herr Lucifer
    上帝先生,撒旦先生,

    Beware
    警惕

    Beware.
    警惕。

    Out of the ash
    我从灰烬中升起

    I rise with my red hair
    披着一头红发

    And I eat men like air.
    我像空气一样吃男人。

    (1962/10/23—29. pp.244—247. No. 198)
    * * *

    0/0
      上一篇:双语·《西尔维娅·普拉斯诗集》 不孕的女人 下一篇:双语·《西尔维娅·普拉斯诗集》 郁金香

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)