故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第七集 Part4
教程:故园风雨后·1981(中英对白)  浏览:143  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    我送她去睡觉了
    I sent her up to bed.
    她一整夜都在照顾妈咪
    She was up all night with Mummy.
    请帮我转达爱意
    Will you give her my love?
    再见 查尔斯
    Good-bye, Charles.
    再见 朱丽娅
    Good-bye, Julia.
    还有 谢谢你
    And thank you.
    如果有任何消息 我会打电话过来的
    I'll telegraph if I have any news.
    法国航空公司有飞往 卡萨布兰卡[摩洛哥城市]的航班
    Air France ran a service of a kind to Casablanca.
    在那里 黎明出发
    There, starting at dawn,
    我坐公共汽车去菲斯[摩洛哥城市]
    I had taken the bus to Fez.
    我给英国领事打了电话
    I had telephoned to the British consul
    安排我到了之后 跟他一起吃午饭
    and arranged to have lunch on my arrival.
    离这座房子30英里的地方就有战事
    There's a war going on not 30 miles from this house,
    你可能想不到
    though you might not think it.
    对 我听说了
    Yes, I had heard,
    但很难相信 我们坐在这
    but it's difficult to believe sitting here.
    上周 还有几个愚蠢的年轻人 骑自行车过来
    We had some young fools on bicycles only last week
    志愿参加阿卜杜勒的军队
    who'd come to volunteer for the Abdul's army.
    阿卜杜勒·克里姆:1882-1963 摩洛哥民族英雄 著名军事家 政治家 里夫大起义领袖
    听上去 你们的情况很棘手
    It sounds as if you've got a pretty tricky situation.
    摩尔人是一群很狡猾的人
    The Moors are a tricky lot.
    他们不赞成酗酒
    They don't hold with drink,
    你可能知道 我们这位年轻的朋友
    and our young friend, as you may know,
    一天的大部分时间都在喝酒
    spends most his day drinking.
    在这签名 好吗
    Sign there, will you?
    当然
    Of course.
    他来这想干什么
    What does he want to come here for?
    在拉巴特[摩洛哥首都]或者丹吉尔 多的是他能住的地方
    There's plenty of room for him in Rabat or Tangier
    他们那里也很会招待游客
    where they cater to tourists.
    他在本地镇上弄了间房子 你知道
    He's taken a house in the native town, you know.
    我试过阻止他
    I tried to stop him,
    但他是从艺术部的一个法国人那里弄来的
    but he got it from a Frenchman in the Department of Arts.
    我不是说他会造成什么伤害
    I don't say there's any harm in him,
    但他很让人烦心
    but he's an anxiety.
    法国人完全不理解他
    The French don't understand him at all.
    他们认为 不做生意的人
    They think that anyone who's not engaged in trade
    就是间谍
    is a spy.
    他生活得并不像个爵爷
    It's not as though he lives like a milord.
    你知道有人跟他住在一起吗
    Did you know there's someone living with him?
    一个吃白食的
    Someone sponging on him?
    对 我听说有这么个人
    Yes, I had heard about someone.
    不知道是不是同一个人
    Whether this is the same person-
    真是个讨厌的家伙
    Such an awful fellow,
    一个从外国军团退役的德国人
    a German out of the Foreign Legion,
    一个彻头彻尾的坏人
    a thoroughly bad lot by all accounts.
    一定会惹上麻烦
    Bound to be trouble.
    听着 我喜欢弗莱特
    Mind you, I like Flyte.
    我见他不多
    I don't see much of him.
    他在那个房子安定下来之前
    He used to come here for baths twice a week
    经常一周两次过来洗澡
    before he got fixed up at his house.
    他总是非常迷人
    He was always perfectly charming.
    我妻子很喜欢他
    My wife took a great fancy to him.
    他需要的是一份工作
    What he needs is an occupation.
    好吧 如果我能说服他回英国
    Well, if I can persuade him to come back to England,
    我就能从你手上接过他
    I'll get him off your hands.
    实际上 先生 我觉得我现在就该去了
    In fact, sir, I think I should really be getting along now.
    哦 对 当然
    Oh, yes, of course.
    你现在可能能在他家找到他
    You'll probably find him at home now.
    天知道 午休的时候没什么人出来
    Goodness knows no one goes out much in the siesta.
    听着 如果你想要
    Look, if you like,
    我派个门卫给你带路
    I'll send the porter to show you the way.
    对我来说 摩洛哥是一个新鲜而奇怪的国家
    Morocco was a new and strange country to me.
    现在 在四面围墙的城市里
    Now in the walled city
    光滑的铺路石上积着一层厚厚的灰尘
    where the dust lay thick among the smooth paving stones,
    空气中洋溢着
    where the air was scented
    丁香花 熏香和木材烟尘的味道
    with cloves and incense and wood smoke,
    我知道了 是什么把塞巴斯蒂安带到这里
    I knew what had drawn Sebastian here
    并让他逗留这么久
    and held him so long.
    我的向导出身于苏丹警队
    My guide was from the Sudan police
    对待他文化的古老中心
    and regarded this ancient center of his culture
    就像新西兰人对待罗马
    as a New Zealander might regard Rome.
    非常脏的人
    Very dirty people.
    没受过教育
    No education.
    法国人任由他们这么脏
    French leave them dirty.
    不像英国人
    Not like British peoples.
    我的人就是英国人
    My people is British peoples.
    我在苏丹警队
    Me in Sudan police.
    英国爵爷的家
    House of British lord.
    你跟这个本地家伙去吧
    You go with this native fellow.
    非常感谢
    Thank you very much.
    抱歉
    Excuse me.
    我来找塞巴斯蒂安·弗莱特
    I'm looking for Sebastian Flyte.
    这是他家 对吧
    This is his house, is it not?

    Yes.
    但他不在这
    But he's not here.
    这里没别人 只有我
    There's no one but me.
    我从英国来 找他
    I've come from England to see him
    有重要的事情
    on rather important business.
    我想问 你能告诉我 他什么时候回来吗
    I wonder, could you tell me when he'll be back?
    塞巴斯蒂安生病了
    Sebastian's sick.
    修士们带他去医务室了
    The brothers took him away to the infirmary.
    也许他们会让你见他
    Maybe they'll let you see him.
    也许不会
    Maybe not.
    我自己很快也要去那里
    I got to go there myself one day soon
    给我的脚敷裹
    to get my foot dressed.
    我会问他们的
    I'll ask them.
    如果他好点了
    When he's better,
    也许他们会让你见他
    maybe they'll let you see him.
    啤酒
    Beer?
    谢谢你
    Thank you.
    你不是塞巴斯蒂安的哥哥吧
    You're not Sebastian's brother?
    也许是他的堂兄弟
    His cousin maybe?
    我猜 你可能跟他妹妹结婚了
    I think maybe you married his sister.
    不 我们只是朋友
    No. We're just friends.
    我们一起上过大学
    We were at university together.
    我在大学时也有个朋友
    I had a friend at the university.
    他学历史
    He studied history.
    我朋友比我聪明
    My friend was cleverer than l.
    一个矮小瘦弱的家伙
    A little weak fellow.
    我生气的时候 会把他拎起来晃
    I would pick him up and shake him when I was angry
    但(他)非常聪明
    but so clever.
    后来有一天 我们说
    Then one day, we said,
    “什么鬼
    "What the hell?
    德国没有工作(给我们做)
    "There's no work in Germany.
    德国没落了
    "Germany is down the drain.
    我们得当兵”
    We must be soldiers."
    所以我们就加入了军团
    So we joined the Legion.
    去年 在阿特拉斯[阿尔卑斯山系的一部分]
    My friend died of dysentery last year
    驻扎的时候 我朋友得痢疾死了
    campaigning in the Atlas.
    他死的时候
    When he was dead,
    我说
    I said,
    “什么鬼”
    "What the hell?"
    所以我就射伤了我的脚
    So I shot my foot!
    虽然我已经治了一年
    It is now full of pus,
    但现在都还全是脓
    though I have done it one year.
    对 很有意思
    Yes. That's very interesting.
    但我现在最关心的是塞巴斯蒂安
    But my immediate concern is with Sebastian.
    我想问 你能不能跟我说说他的情况
    I wonder if you could tell me something about him.
    好吧 他是个很好的家伙 塞巴斯蒂安
    Well, he's a very good fellow, Sebastian.
    他对我挺好的
    He is all right for me.
    丹吉尔是个很糟糕的地方
    Tangier was a stinking place.

    0/0
      上一篇:故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第七集 Part3 下一篇:故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第七集 Part5

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程