故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第五集 Part5
教程:故园风雨后·1981(中英对白)  浏览:133  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    我会考虑的
    I'll think about it.

    Fine.
    你好
    Hello!
    你好 雷克斯
    Hello, Rex.
    嗨 科迪莉娅
    Hi, Cordelia.
    哦 朱丽娅 那是什么
    Oh, Julia, what's that?
    好野蛮
    How beastly.
    这是雷克斯给我的圣诞礼物
    It's my Christmas present from Rex.
    哦 对不起
    Oh, I'm sorry.
    我总是说错话
    I'm always putting my foot in it.
    但好残忍啊 它一定很疼
    But how cruel. It must hurt frightfully.
    它们没有感觉的
    They can't feel.
    你怎么知道
    How do you know?
    我敢说他们一定能
    I bet they can.
    我已经在巴尼女士那里喝过茶了
    I've already had one tea at Mrs. Barney's,
    但我还是饿
    but I'm still hungry.
    今天真好玩
    It was a spiffing day.
    你们真应该看看 瑾·斯崔克兰-维纳布斯
    You should have seen Jean Strickland-Venables
    摔倒泥里去了
    when she fell off in the mud.
    塞巴斯蒂安在哪
    Where's Sebastian?
    他真丢脸
    He's in disgrace.
    穿着那件难看的外套
    Coming out in that beastly rat-catcher's coat
    系着一条又小又丑的领带
    and that mean little tie
    好像刚从莫文上尉的骑兵学校里出来
    like something from Captain Morvin's Riding Academy.
    碰面时我都没认出他来
    I just didn't recognize him in the meet,
    希望大家都没认出来
    and I hope nobody else did.
    怎么了 他还没回来吗
    Why? Isn't he back yet?
    我猜他迷路了
    I expect he got lost.
    可怜的小东西 那只可怕的乌龟
    Poor little thing, that horrid tortoise.
    我们要怎么处理
    What are we going to do about it?
    我会处理的 对 我会
    I will deal with it. Yes, I will.
    小姐
    Lady?
    谢谢你
    Thank you.
    我听到塞巴斯蒂安爵爷回来了 是吗 威尔克斯
    Did I hear Lord Sebastian come back, Wilcox?
    是的 夫人 他刚到
    Yes, my lady. He's just arrived.
    他从南特外宁打电话来 让人去接
    He rang up from South Twining to be collected.
    他一定是跟谁喝茶去了
    He must have stopped for tea with someone.
    南特外宁 有谁住在那吗
    South Twining? Who lives there?
    他是从旅馆打来的 夫人
    He spoke from the hotel, my lady.
    南特外宁
    South Twining?
    天哪 他真的迷路了
    Goodness, he did get lost.
    谢谢你 威尔克斯
    Thank you, Wilcox.
    亲爱的儿子 看到你气色这么好 我真高兴
    Dear boy, how nice to see you looking so well again.
    在户外一天果然对你有好处
    Your day in the open has done you good.
    酒都在桌上 随便喝吧
    Drinks are on the table. Do help yourself.
    谢谢你 我会的
    Thank you. I will.
    她的语气里没有什么特别的
    There was nothing unusual in her speech
    但她说这样的话就很不同寻常
    but the fact of her saying it.
    六个月前 她绝对不会这么说
    Six months ago, it would not have been said.
    你的那匹马 布赖迪
    That horse of yours, Bridey...
    没有鬼用
    it's no damned use.
    一座鼹丘都翻不过去
    Couldn't get it over a molehill.
    你怎么能想着 让我跟得上其他人
    How did you expect me to keep up with the rest of the field
    就算我想跟上
    even if I wanted to?
    别坐太久 布赖迪
    Don't sit too long, Bridey.
    我端酒上来了 爵爷
    Shall I serve the port, my lord?
    好的 谢谢你
    Yes, thank you.
    查尔斯 你看到了
    Charles, you saw it.
    你看到这有多可悲
    You saw how pathetic it was.
    你看到了
    You saw it.
    一次击打 在意料之中 再一次
    A blow, expected, repeated,
    落在瘀伤之上
    falling on a bruise
    没有刺痛或震惊
    with no smart or shock of surprise,
    只有隐约而令人厌烦的疼痛
    only a dull and sickening pain
    还有对能否再承受一次击打的怀疑
    and the doubt whether another like it could be borne.
    那晚 坐在塞巴斯蒂安对面吃晚饭
    That was how it felt sitting opposite Sebastian
    就是这种感觉
    at dinner that night.
    你最好去睡觉 塞巴斯蒂安
    You'd best go to bed, Sebastian.
    先喝点酒
    Some port first.
    如果你想喝 就喝点吧
    Have some port if you want it,
    但不要去客厅
    but don't come into the drawing room.
    一醉方休
    Too bloody drunk!
    就像古时候
    Like olden times.
    古时候 绅士们都是喝醉之后 才去找女士们
    Gentlemen were always too drunk to join ladies in olden times.
    以下为《小人物日记》片段
    “四月26日
    "April 26th.
    再拿点红瓷漆
    "Got some more red enamel paint -
    红色 在我的印象里 是最好的颜色
    "red, to my mind, being the best color -
    煤斗[壁炉边的储煤小框]
    "and painted the coal scuttle
    和莎士比亚雕像的后背都漆成红色
    "and the backs of our Shakespeare,
    油漆差不多都磨掉了”
    the binding of which had almost worn out."
    塞巴斯蒂安去睡觉了
    Sebastian's gone to bed.
    我想 我们也该走了
    I think we should go too.
    科迪莉娅 朱丽娅
    Cordelia? Julia?
    哦 还早呢 妈咪
    Oh, not just yet, Mummy.
    我再待一会
    I'm staying up for a little.
    你去睡觉之前 上来看看我
    Come up and see me before you go to bed.
    我应该没睡着
    I shan't be asleep.
    晚安 雷克斯
    Good night, Rex.
    晚安 马奇曼夫人
    Good night, Lady Marchmain.
    —晚安 母亲 —晚安
    -Good night, Mother. -Good night.
    啊 马奇曼夫人 谢谢你这么动人的朗读
    Ah, Lady Marchmain, thank you for reading so delightfully.
    晚安 桑格拉斯先生
    Good night, Mr. Samgrass.
    晚安 查尔斯
    Good night, Charles.
    晚安 马奇曼夫人
    Good night, Lady Marchmain.
    —晚安 查尔斯 —晚安 科迪莉娅
    -Good night, Charles. -Good night, Cordelia.
    桑格拉斯先生 你过来吗
    Mr. Samgrass, are you coming?
    哦 对 我早就准备好了
    Oh, yes, indeed. I'm more than ready.
    晚安
    Good night.
    晚安
    Good night.
    —晚安 —晚安
    -Good night. -Good night.
    你收拾好东西了 查尔斯
    You're packed, Charles.
    怎么了
    What's happening?
    我要走了
    I'm going.
    跟我说实话
    Tell me honestly,
    你不想让我继续住在这 是吧
    you don't want me to stay, do you?
    不 查尔斯 我不想
    No, Charles. I don't believe I do.
    我帮不了你 对吗
    I'm no help, am I?
    帮不了
    No help.
    我最好去跟你母亲告别
    I'd better go and say good-bye to your mother.
    问题是
    The problem is,
    在我回巴黎之前 还有非常多的
    I've got a tremendous amount of work to get done
    工作要做
    before I go back to Paris.
    很抱歉 我不能像我希望的那样 住那么久
    I'm sorry I'm not able to stay as long as I'd hoped,
    我希望您原谅我 这么匆忙离开
    and I hope you'll forgive me rushing off like this.
    好吧 那就再见吧 查尔斯
    Well, then it's good-bye, Charles.
    再见 马奇曼夫人
    Good-bye, Lady Marchmain,
    非常感谢您 让我住在这里
    and thank you very much for having me to stay.
    查尔斯
    Charles,
    有件事我一定要问你
    there's something I must ask you.
    你昨天给塞巴斯蒂安钱了吗
    Did you give Sebastian money yesterday?

    Yes.
    明知道他会怎么花那钱
    Knowing how he was likely to spend it?

    Yes.
    我不理解
    I don't understand it.
    我就是不理解
    I simply don't understand
    一个人怎么能做出这么冷酷恶毒的事
    how anyone could do something so callously wicked.
    我不会责怪你
    I'm not going to reproach you.
    上帝知道 我不会责怪任何人
    God knows it's not for me to reproach anyone.
    我孩子的任何失败 都是我的失败
    Any failure in my children is my failure.
    但我不理解
    But I don't understand it.

    0/0
      上一篇:故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第五集 Part4 下一篇:故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第五集 Part6

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程