故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第八集 Part5
教程:故园风雨后·1981(中英对白)  浏览:165  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    哦 您怎么能这么狠心
    Oh, how can you be so beastly?
    不管怎么说 风暴不会影响到这么大的船 对吧
    Anyway, storms don't affect a ship this size, do they?
    呃 可能会让我们耽搁一会
    Well, it might hold us back a bit.
    但不会让我们晕船吧
    But it won't make us sick?
    呃 那取决于你适不适合航海
    Well, that depends on how good a sailor you are.
    从小时候起 我就总是在遇到风暴时晕船
    I'm always sick in storms, ever since I was a boy.
    我一个字也不相信
    I don't believe a word of it.
    他就是在-在故意吓唬人
    He's simply being-being sadistic.
    我得给你看看孩子们的照片
    I must show you a photograph of the children.
    你知道吗 查尔斯还没见过卡罗琳呢
    Do you know Charles hasn't even seen Caroline yet?
    真的吗 哦 她现在多大了
    Really? Oh, how old is she now?
    我感觉 我对你非常了解
    I feel I know you through and through.
    西莉娅跟我说了好多你的事
    Celia's told me so much about you.
    那里没有我的朋友
    There were no friends of mine there,
    但我认识聚会上1/3的人
    but I knew about 1/3 of the party
    礼貌地不断交谈
    and talked away civilly enough.
    但从始至终
    But all the time,
    我只想着 朱丽娅什么时候会来
    I thought only of when Julia would come.
    想这么做很久了
    Been waiting to do that for a long time.
    我敢打赌 你不知道一分钟有多少滴水(滴下来)
    Bet you don't know how many drops in a minute.
    我知道 我数过了
    I do. I've counted.
    —我不知道 —好吧 猜猜
    -I have no idea. -Well, guess.
    哦 来吧
    Oh, come.
    如果你猜错 给我十镑
    A tenner if you get it wrong
    如果你猜对 给你半美元
    and half a dollar if you get it right.
    很公平 对吧
    That's fair, isn't it?
    三滴
    Three.

    Coo.
    你很厉害呀 是吧
    You're a sharp chap, aren't you?
    你也数过了 对吧
    You've been counting too, haven't you?
    告诉我 你是怎么猜出来的
    Tell me, how do you work this one out?
    我是在英国出生和长大的
    I'm an Englishman born and bred.
    这是我第一次在大西洋上(航行)
    This is my first time on the Atlantic.
    —你坐过飞机 —没有
    -You flew out. -No.
    你从世界另一边过来
    You came round the world the other way
    穿过了太平洋
    and crossed the Pacific.
    你真厉害 一点没错
    You are a sharp chap and no mistake.
    通过争论这个话题 我赢了挺多钱呢
    I've made quite a bit out of arguing on that topic.
    好吧 我最好溜走
    Well, I better skedaddle.
    再会
    Toodle-oo.
    朱丽娅还是没来
    Still, Julia did not come.
    那个小房间里 20个人的声音
    And the noise of 20 people in that tiny room
    简直就是人声鼎沸
    was the noise of a multitude.
    查尔斯 这位是国际电影公司的克拉姆先生
    Charles, this is Mr. Kramm of lnternational Films.
    所以你是查尔斯·赖德先生
    So you're Mr. Charles Ryder.
    —对 —好 好 好
    -Yes. -Well, well, well.
    我们的乘务长说 我们将会遇到非常糟糕的天气
    Our purser says we're in for some pretty dirty weather.
    对此 你知道什么吗
    What do you know about that?
    比乘务长知道得少很多
    Rather less than the purser.
    抱歉 赖德先生 我不太明白你的意思
    I'm sorry, Mr. Ryder. I don't quite get you.
    我是说 我比乘务长知道得
    I mean I know less about that than...
    要少
    the purser.
    是这样吗
    Is that so?
    半时后 (我们又会碰面)
    In half an hour
    之后很多天里 每隔半小时 (我们)都会见面
    and go on meeting every half hour for days.
    我非常喜欢和你聊天
    I've enjoyed our talk.
    我希望以后还有机会多聊聊
    I hope it'll be the first of many.
    你一定得向我保证 周二
    You must promise me to bring
    会带你杰出高贵的丈夫
    that distinguished-looking husband of yours
    出席我的小聚会
    to my little do on Tuesday.
    哦 我们很乐意 你也要办一个吗
    Oh, we'd love to. Are you having one too?
    告诉我 两年后和西莉娅再度相见 是什么感觉
    Do tell me, how did it feel meeting Celia after two years?
    我知道 (如果是我) 我会表现得像个饥渴的新娘
    I know that I should feel indecently bridal.
    不过 西莉娅从来没有 真正把香橙花从她头发上
    But, then, Celia has never quite got the orange blossom
    摘下来 对吧
    out of her hair, has she?
    朱丽娅没来
    Julia never came.
    对 她打过电话
    No, she telephoned.
    我没太听清她说了什么
    I couldn't quite hear what she said.
    太多噪音了
    There was so much noise going on.
    关于裙子什么的
    Something about a dress.
    其实 她不来也挺好的
    It was quite lucky, actually.
    这里连一只猫都塞不下了
    There wasn't room for a cat.
    这是个不错的聚会 对吧
    It was a lovely party, wasn't it?
    你很讨厌这个聚会吗
    Did you hate it very much?
    你表现得很好 你看起来也很高贵
    You behaved beautifully, and you looked so distinguished.
    你那个红发朋友是谁啊
    Who was your red-haired chum?
    不是我的朋友
    No chum of mine.
    真奇怪
    How very peculiar.
    你跟克拉姆先生说了
    Did you say anything to Mr. Kramm
    去好莱坞工作的事吗
    about working in Hollywood?
    当然没有
    Of course not.
    哦 查尔斯 你真让我操心
    Oh, Charles, you are such a worry to me.
    只是站在那里
    It's no good
    看起来高贵 一副为艺术牺牲的样子
    just standing around looking distinguished
    可没什么用
    and being a martyr for art.
    走吧 我们去吃晚餐吧
    Come on. Let's go to dinner.
    我们坐在船长那桌
    We're at the captain's table.
    我觉得 他今晚不会下来吃饭
    I don't suppose he'll dine down tonight,
    但准时到也是礼貌
    but it's polite to be fairly punctual.
    我只希望 我能找到餐厅
    I just hope I can find the dining room.
    这地方简直就是迷宫
    This place is an absolute maze.
    我们在晚餐时 形成了一个令人厌恶的小圈子
    We were a gruesome circle at dinner.
    就连我妻子的社交热情都消退了
    Even my wife's high social spirit faltered.
    不论西莉娅在哪里
    Wherever Celia is,
    你都会发现 她认识所有的重要人物
    you'll find she knows all the significant people.
    真抱歉 我没能去聚会
    I'm miserable about the party.
    我那该死的女仆带着
    My beastly maid totally disappeared
    我所有的裙子 彻底消失了
    with every frock I have.
    她半小时前才回来
    She only turned up half an hour ago.
    我定下目标 要协调
    I've made it my aim to reconcile
    所谓的无政府主义者和所谓的共产主义者
    the so-called anarchists and the so-called communists.
    他们的意识形态没什么根本差异
    There is no fundamental diversity in their ideologies.
    赖德先生 这是个性的问题
    It is a matter of personality, Mr. Ryder,
    由个性产生的分歧
    and what personalities have put asunder,
    也能由个性统一
    personalities may unite.
    当然
    Of course.
    西莉娅夫人 我以为你说的是
    But I understood you to say, Lady Celia,
    你不认识他
    that you were unacquainted with him.
    哦 我是说 他很像福尔纳弗上尉
    Oh, I meant he was like Captain Foulenough.
    啊 我开始理解了
    Ah, I begin to comprehend.
    他冒充你的这个朋友
    He impersonated this friend of yours
    为了去参加你的聚会
    in order to come to your party.
    不 不 福尔纳弗上尉只是英国报纸上的
    No, no, Captain Foulenough is simply a comic character
    一个喜剧角色
    in an English paper.
    英国作家J·B·莫顿创作 生性无耻 喜欢伪装成上流社会中的人物 以此中伤他们
    你知道 就像你们的大力水手
    You know, like your Popeye.
    概括一下
    To recapitulate,
    一个冒名顶替的骗子来到你的聚会
    an imposter came to your party,
    你让他参加了 因为他很像漫画里的
    and you admitted him because of a fancied resemblance
    一个虚构人物
    to a fictitious character in a cartoon.
    对 我觉得是这样
    Yes, I suppose that was it, really.
    你不同意吗 赖德先生
    Do you not agree, Mr. Ryder?
    同意 同意
    Yes, yes.
    我是说 语言是什么
    I mean, what are words?
    到底是什么
    What indeed?
    我心烦意乱
    My mind reeled.
    (经历过)数月的独居之后 这太难忍受了
    After the months of solitude, this was too much.
    我感觉好像荒野中的李尔王
    I felt like Lear on the heath,
    李尔王:莎士比亚四大悲剧之一《李尔王》中的主角 年事已高的李尔王退位后 被长女次女赶到荒郊野外 成为法兰西皇后的三女率军救父却被杀死 李尔王伤心地死在她身旁
    好像被疯子叫嚷的马尔菲公爵夫人
    like the Duchess of Malfi bayed by madmen.
    马尔菲公爵夫人:约翰·韦斯伯特所著戏剧中的角色 倍受折磨后被杀死 一种折磨手段就是和疯子关在一起

    0/0
      上一篇:故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第八集 Part4 下一篇:故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第八集 Part6

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程