看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第25讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:289  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Diego: Apologize!

    apologize: 道歉

    那快道歉!

    -Manny: Why me? She overreacted…!

    为啥是我?是她反应过度。

    -Diego: Just apologize!!

    就道歉就成。

    -Manny: No!

    不行!

    -Diego: Do it!

    快照做!

    -Animal X: Ok… I'm sorry!

    好吧…我道歉。

    -Diego: What?!

    什么?!

    -Animal X: He's right. I overreacted

    他是对的,我有点反应过度。

    -Manny: You mean, you…?

    你是说,你…?

    -Diego: Not another word or I'll come down there

    不是别的话,我就掉下去了。

    …and push you over myself!

    我会拉你垫背。

    -Sid: Oh Oh!

    噢,噢!

    -Diego: Manny! Ellie! Run!

    Manny! Ellie! 快跑!

    -Animal X: I guess, we finally did something right together!

    guess: 猜(测),推测 finally: 最后,终于

    我们终于一起做了一件算是正确的事情。

    -Diego: Hey, don't mind me…

    嘿,不用理我

    just hanging off the cliff here!

    hang: 悬挂 cliff: 悬崖

    我只在悬崖上挂一会儿。

    -Sid: Remember the good old days?

    记得那些不错的老日子吗?

    -Diego: Which good old days?

    什么不错的老日子?

    -Sid: Oh, you know. Yesterday…last week…

    噢, 你知道的比如昨天、上星期。

    Back when the trees when up and down…

    爬上爬下逍遥自在,

    and the ground stayed under our feet!

    陆地在我们脚下。

    -Diego: Yup! Those were the good days!

    是啊,那些日子是不错。

    Possums were possums and…

    负鼠是负鼠。

    mammoths were mammoths…!

    猛犸是猛犸。

    We should get some sleep…

    我们该睡觉了。

    -Sid: Yeah, tomorrow is the day, the vulture said we're all gonna die!

    vulture: 秃鹰,兀鹰

    是啊,可能明天我们都要死了。

    No, no, no. I dont wan't any…

    不,不,不,我不要了…

    No, no, no…no…

    不,不,不…

    Wait a minute!

    等一等。

    Can I help you?

    需要帮忙吗?

    Hmmm! Now, that's what I call respect!

    这才是我说的尊敬

    0/0
      上一篇:看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第24讲 下一篇:看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第26讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)