做你的丈夫吗?
And so I pronounce you man and wife.
pronounce: 宣言
那么我宣布你们结为夫妻
-Jenny: Hey, Forrest…
嘿,Forrest…
were you scared in Vietnam?
你在越南害怕过吗?
-Gump: Yes.
是的
Well, I…
我…
I don't know.
我不知道
Sometimes it would stop raining
当雨停的时候
long enough for the stars to come out…
有时能看到星星…
and then it was nice.
那感觉很好
It was like just before the sun goes to bed
就象太阳下山前
down on the bayou.
在拉巴特湾
there was always a million sparkles on the water…
sparkle: 闪耀
海面的闪闪鳞光…
like that mountain lake.
就象山间的湖水
It was so clear, Jenny,
那样的清澈,Jenny
it looked like there were two skies
就象另一片天空
one on top of the other.
两重天空
And then in the desert, when the sun comes up…
desert: 沙漠
还有在沙漠里,当太阳升起…
I couldn't tell
我分不清
where heaven stopped and the earth began.
哪儿是天,哪儿是地
It's so beautiful.
真是美丽
-Jenny: I wish I could've been there with you.
我但愿那时和你在一起
-Gump: You were.
你确实在的
-Jenny: I love you.
我爱你
-Gump: You died on a Saturday morning.
你在星期六清晨死去
And I had you placed here under our tree.
我把你葬在我们的树下
And I had that house of your father's
我把你父亲的房子
bulldozed to the ground.
bulldoze: 用推土机清除
推成了平地
Mama…
妈妈…
always said
总是说…
that dyin' was a part of life.
死亡是生命的一部分
I sure wish it wasn't.
我真的希望不是这样
Little Forrest is…
小Forrest…
doing just fine.
很好
But…
不过…
About to start school again so on,
就要去上学了
and…
还有…
and I make his breakfast, lunch, and dinner
我给他做早餐、午餐和晚餐
every day.
每天
I make sure he…
我让他…
combs his hair
梳头
and brushes his teeth every day.
让他每天刷牙
Teaching him how to play Ping-Pong.
教他怎么打乒乓球
He's really good.
他打得很棒
Uh, Forrest, you go.
Forrest,你来发球
We fish a lot.
我们经常钓鱼
And every night, we read a book.
我们每天晚上读书
He's so smart, Jenny.
他聪明极了,Jenny
You'd be so proud of him.
你一定会为他骄傲
I am.
我会的
He, uh, wrote you a… a letter.
他还给你写了封信
And he says I can't read it. I'm not supposed to,
他说不许我看,我不能看
so I'll just leave it here for you.
所以我把它放在这儿给你
Jenny…
Jenny…
I don't know if Mama was right
我不知道是妈妈对
or if it… it's Lieutenant Dan.
还是Dan中尉对
I don't know…
我不知道
if we each have a…
是否我们每个人都有
destiny…
注定的命运…
or if we're all just floating around accidental-like
还是我们的生命中只有偶然
on a breeze…
breeze: 微风
象在风中飘…
but I… I think…
但我想…
maybe it's both.
也许两者都有吧
Maybe both get happening at the same time.
happen: 发生
也许两者都在同时发生着
But I miss you, Jenny.
可是我想念你,Jenny
If there's anything you need…
如果你想要什么…
I won't be far away.
我就在你身边
Here's your bus.
你的车来了
O.K.
好吧
Hey…
嗨…
I know this.
我知道
-Forrest: I'm gonna share that for show-and-tell
我会在故事会上讲故事
because Grandma used to read it to you.
因为奶奶曾给你读过
-Gump: My favorite book.
favorite: 最喜欢的
我最喜欢的书
Here we are.
好了
Hey…
嘿…
here you go.
你该走了
Hey, Forrest…
嘿,Forrest…
don't…
不要…
I want to tell you I love you.
我想告诉你我爱你
-Forrest: I love you, too, Daddy.
我也爱你,爸爸
I'll be right here when you get back.
我就在这儿等你回来
You understand this is the bus to school, now, don't you?
你知道这是校车,是吧?
Of course, and you're Dorothy Harris, and I'm Forrest Gump.
当然,你是Dorothy Harris,我是Forrest Gump