看“变形金刚2”台词学英语:第6讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:590  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Easy or tough way?

    tough: 艰苦的,严厉的

    你是想舒服,还是想难受?

    -Doctor: Go that way.

    去那边。

    A wormy that's crabby…

    wormy: 似虫的 crabby: 执拗的,暴躁的

    讨厌的虫…

    -Megatron: Oh, there they are. -

    哦,就是这个。

    -Sam: That's what I'm seeing in my head.

    这是我脑子里的。

    -Megatron: These symbols can lead us to the Energon source.

    symbol: 符号,标志,象征 energon: 能子,能量块 source: 来源

    这些符号能指引我们找到能量源。

    -Doctor: We must tear the brain!

    tear: 撕破,撕裂

    我们得把他大脑取出来!放到这桌上,快!

    -Sam: Brain? What does he mean by my brain?

    大脑?你们要我大脑干什么?

    -Megatron: Well, you have something on your mind.

    呃,你脑子里有点东西。

    Something I need.

    是我需要的。

    -Sam: Hold on. I know you're pissed.

    pissed: 忿怒的,罪的

    等等,我知道你生气。

    I know you're pissed.

    我知道你生气。

    Because I tried to kill you and it's completely understandable.

    try to: 设法(尽力,试图) completely: <美国俚语>很,大,极 understandable: 可以理解的,可以了解的

    你生气是因为我想杀你,这是误会。

    Somebody tried to kill me, I'd be upset too.

    upset: 不高兴,烦乱的

    有人想杀我的话,我也会郁闷的。

    I think that we have an opportunity here

    opportunity: 机会,时机

    我认为完全有机会。

    to start a new and…and develop our relationship,

    develop: 发展,变得更好

    重新开始…改善我们的关系。

    And…and, see where it leads us, okay?

    然后…然后,看看它会把我们带向哪儿,好吗?

    So you just call doctor inspection,

    inspection: 检查,视察

    你就把医生叫来。

    I'll let you talk in five seconds.

    5秒钟后我会让你说。

    W-Wait…

    等-等…

    Go, go.

    走,走

    Go, go, go.

    走,走,走。

    -Bumblebee: Sam!

    Sam!

    -Leo: Go, go, go, go!

    走,走,走,走!

    Here he comes!

    他来了!

    -Optimus Prime: Hide, Sam! Hide.

    藏起来,Sam!藏起来。

    Weak.

    懦夫。

    Puny.

    很小声。

    -Megatron: Voiced-up.

    大点声。

    -Optimus Prime: Junkyard drone.

    junkyard: 垃圾,废物

    废物,败类!

    Decepticons!

    Decepticons!

    -Starscream: Come here, boy.

    过来,小子。

    -Megatron: There is another source of Energon hidden on this planet.

    还有一个能量源隐藏在这个星球上。

    The boy can lead us to it.

    这孩子可以带我们找到它。

    -Sam: Optimus!

    Optimus!

    -Megatron: Is the future of our race not worth a single human life?

    race: 种族,赛跑 single: 单一的,一个的

    难道我们种族的未来还不如一个人类的生命重要吗?

    -Sam: Op, get up!

    Optimus 起来!

    -Optimus Prime: You'll never stop at one.

    你杀人成瘾了

    I'll take you all alive.

    alive: 活着的

    我绝不会放过你们。

    -Optimus Prime: Sam, where are you?

    Sam,你在哪儿?

    -Megatron: You are so weak.

    你太不经打了。

    -The fallen: At last, Prime is dead.

    prime: (口语)首相,总理

    终于,超级领袖都死了。

    -Optimus Prime: Sam, run.

    Sam,快跑。

    -Ironhide: Autobots, attack!

    attack: 攻击,抨击

    Autobots,进攻!

    Bumblebee, get them out of here.

    Bumblebee,快带他们离开这儿。

    -Starscream: Lost the boy, Master.

    主人,那孩子跟丢了。

    The Autobots must be shielding the signals.

    Shielding: 屏蔽

    Autobots把信号都隐蔽了。

    -Megatron: I can't even rely on you.

    连个小小的人类你都干不掉。

    -Starscream: Sorry. No.

    对不起,不。

    -Megatron: What a simple insect!

    simple: 简单的,简朴的 insect: 昆虫

    多简单的昆虫!

    -Starscream: What insect amongst severed billion…

    amongst: 在…之中 billion: 十亿

    七十亿之中的…

    -Megatron: Shut up.

    闭嘴。

    -Starscream: It could be anywhere.

    大海捞针啊。

    -Megatron: Then we will force them to find him for us.

    force: 强迫,加压力

    那就强迫所有的人类来帮我们找。

    It's time for the world to know of our presence.

    presence: 在,存在

    该让全世界知道我们的存在了。

    No more disguises, no mercy!

    disguises: 假装 mercy: 宽恕,仁慈

    不再遮遮掩掩,不再手下留情!

    Time has come for my master's arrival.

    arrival: 抵达,到达

    该轮到我的主人出场了。

    Decepticons, mobilise.

    mobilise: <英国英语>=mobilize 变形

    Decepticons 出发。

    It is time.

    时候到了。

    -Judy: Speaking French is so exciting.

    exciting: 令人兴奋的

    说法语真让人兴奋。

    Oh God, who is this?

    哦,我的天,这是谁?

    Hello…I mean, uh, bon…bonswa (good afternoon)!

    你好… 我是说,呃,bon…bonswa(下午好)!

    What? Who is this?

    什么?你谁呀?

    Oh, for Pete's sakes.

    pete: <口语>拜托了,恳求您 sake: 理由,缘故

    哦,想气死我呀。

    I'm not impressed with your perverted mouth breathing.

    Impressed with: 为…所感动 perverted: 不正当的,邪恶的

    我可不欣赏你在电话里瞎喘气。

    -Judy: Oh, jeez.

    哦,天哪。

    -Rone: You are invading my space. I'm gonna have to drop you.

    invading: 侵入,侵略

    你在侵犯我的私人空间,小心我揍你。

    Would you get out of here?

    走开行吗?

    Might freak me out.

    差点把我吓死。

    -Judy: We're gonna try new things.

    我想吃点新菜。

    -Rone: Looks like Candian goosepoop.

    goose: 鹅

    看上去像加拿大天鹅粪。

    -Judy: It's nasty.

    nasty: 令人作呕的

    你真恶心。

    -The fallen: Revenge is mine.

    revenge: 报仇,报复

    我来复仇了。

    -Voice:…port accident for a terrorist attack, or worse.

    accident: 意外事故,突发事件 terrorist: 恐怖的,恐怖主义的 attack: 攻击,动手

    航空母舰不会无故下沉 …不知道是意外还是恐怖袭击,甚至有更糟的可能。

    Negative. NORAD confirmed

    confirmed: 证实了的,已确定的

    不是。空防方面确认了。

    project came from beyond our atmosphere

    project: 投射,投射物 beyond: 超出,越过 atmosphere: (包围地球的)大气

    投射物来自大气层外。

    inbound at 30,000 knot.

    inbound: 归航的,返程的,入境的 knot: 节(航速和流速单位,1节=1海里/小时)

    时速高达三万节。

    -The fallen: Citizens of the human hive,

    hive: 熙熙攘攘的人群

    地球上的人类。

    your leaders have with held the truth.

    truth: 真相,事实

    你们的领导者掩盖了事实。

    You are not alone in this universe.

    universe: 宇宙

    在宇宙中你们并不孤单。

    We have lived among you, hidden…

    among: 在…之中 hidden: 隐藏的,秘密的

    我们藏在你们身边躲着…

    but no more.

    但今后不会了。

    As you've seen,

    你们都看到了。

    we can destroy your cities at will.

    destroy: 破坏,毁坏

    我们能随意摧毁你们的城市。

    Unless you turn over this boy.

    turn over: 把…交给,移交

    除非你们交出这个男孩。

    If you resist us,

    resist: 抵抗,反抗

    你们胆敢反抗。

    we will destroy the world, as you know it.

    我们必将摧毁整个世界,你们知道的。

    -Voice: What we're hearing from the German government is that

    government: 政府,统治,管辖

    德国政府表示,这段讲话是,

    the world broadcast is a satellite hacking.

    broadcast: 广播 satellite: 卫星 hacking: 非法访问计算机系统和数据库的活动

    通过非法入侵卫星得以播出的。

    the military has Just told us,

    military: 军事的,军队

    军方人士透露,

    they have assumed Condition Delta,

    assumed: 假定的 condition: 情况,条件

    安全防御级别已升至三级,

    which is the highest level we've been at since 9/11.

    since: 自从

    是9·11事件以来的最高级别。

    President Obama is being flown to a bunker,

    president: 总统,董事长 bunker: 陷入穷境

    总统已飞抵,

    somewhere in the middle of the United States.

    美国中部的某指挥中心,

    in the phase of the worst simultaneous attacks ever

    phase: 阶段,时期 simultaneous: 同时发生的

    以应对此次全球同一时间,

    around the globe.

    globe: 地球,全球的

    遭受的袭击。

    The aircraft carrier, USS Roosevelt, goes down off the East Coast

    aircraft: 飞机,航空器

    美国罗斯福号航空母舰在美国东海岸沉没,

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“变形金刚2”台词学英语:第5讲 下一篇:看“变形金刚2”台词学英语:第7讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)