看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第32讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:234  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    You really need to brush!

    brush: 刷

    你真该好好刷刷牙了。

    -Diego: Okay, okay, okay! Jump in…

    好了。好了,好了,跳下去,

    Now!

    现在!

    Come on…break it…Come on!

    来吧,你能行的,来吧。

    You can do this,, you can do this…you can do this!

    你能行的,你能行的,你能行的。

    -Animal W: Help!

    救命啊!

    -Diego: Trust your instincts! Attack the water

    相信你的本能,征服它。

    I am not your prey, I am not your prey

    我不是你的猎物,我不是你的猎物。

    I am not your prey!!!

    我不是你的猎物。

    Hector…stalking the prey…

    戏弄,撕裂猎物。

    Come on…kick! Even babies can do it!

    好吧,踢一下。小孩子都能做到。

    Come on…claw…kick…

    加油,抓一下,踢一下。

    claw…kick…

    抓一下。踢一下。

    Hey! I'm stalking the prey!

    嘿。我会游了。

    -Sid: You did it buddy…

    兄弟,你做到了。

    You kicked waters butt!

    kick: 踢

    你会游泳了。

    -Diego: Nothing to it! Most, animals can swim as babies you know!

    没有什么,很多动物从小就能游泳。

    -Sid: Yeah, but not tigers…

    耶,但是老虎不行。

    I left that part out!

    我故意没说。

    There he is…!

    他在那儿。

    -Manny: Ellie, hold on to me!

    Ellie,抓紧我!

    -Sid: Manny! They're behind you!

    Manny! 小心你身后。

    -Animal W: There they are! Yeah!

    他们在那儿,太好了。

    We thought we'd never see you again!

    我们以为再也见不到了你了。

    -Sid: We're gonna live!

    我们要活下去了!

    We're gonna die!

    我们要死了…

    -Animal K: Well, I'm not leaving!

    我不走。

    -Animal J: Granpa,, let go of the boat! The flood is over!

    爷爷,我们下船了,洪水退了。

    -Animal L: This is my boat now!

    这现在是我的船了。

    -Animal H: Hey Stu…we made it! We're gonna live!

    嘿 Stu…我们成功了,我们会活下去了。

    Well, I am anyway

    好吧,我一个人活下去了。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第31讲 下一篇:看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第33讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)