看“黄金罗盘”台词学英语:第13讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:248  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Man: Well, you're very lucky to have found us when you got lost.

    哦,你运气真好,迷路的时候碰上了我们。

    -Lyra: What is this place?

    这是什么地方?

    -Man: Oh, you'll like it.

    哦,你会喜欢上它的。

    It's called the experimental station.

    experimental: 实验的

    这儿叫做实验站。

    -Lyra: What do you do here?

    你们在这儿干什么?

    -Man: We help children grow up.

    我们在这儿帮助孩子们成长。

    -Pan: Liar.

    liar: 骗子,说谎者

    骗人。

    -Man: You must be hungry Lizzie. Lucky you, just in time for dinner.

    你一定饿坏了,算你走运,正好是吃饭时间。

    -Pan: Can you see him? Is he here?

    你看到他了么?他在这儿么?

    -Pan: Lyra, it's them!

    Lyra,是他们!

    -Roger: Pan, you found us!

    Pan,你们找到我们了!

    You kept your promise.

    promise: 诺言,承诺,保证

    你信守了诺言。

    -Roger: I knew you'd come.

    就知道你会来的。

    -Lyra: I promised, didn't I?

    我答应过你的,不是么?

    Roger, do you know what they do to the kids here?

    Roger,你知道他们在这儿对孩子们干些什么吗?

    -Roger: Well they say they're gonna give us this operation, right?

    operation: 手术

    嗯,他们说要给我们动个小手术,明白么?

    Then they'll send us home. And we don't have to worry about Dust.

    然后就会送我们回家的,而我们就再也不用担心尘埃了。

    But once they call a kid in, you'll never see them again.

    但每次他们叫人去,那些孩子都是有去无回。

    They took Billy Costa away last week. And he's still gone.

    他们上周带走,Billy Costa到现在他也没出现。

    -Lyra: Don't worry. I've got a plan, alright?

    plan: 计划

    别担心,我有计划的,明白么?

    Tell the kids to have their warm clothes ready.

    ready: 准备好的

    告诉孩子们多穿点儿衣服。

    I need to be alone somewhere.

    我需要一个人呆会儿。

    But not here.

    但不是在这里。

    -Roger: They hardly ever use this one. But be quick.

    hardly: 几乎不

    他们一般不用这间屋子,但最好快点儿。

    -Pan: Ask it how we are gonna get out of here.

    问问它怎么才能逃出这鬼地方。

    But why would it… Oh no. It's them.

    但它怎么……哦,不,有人来了。

    -Mrs. Coulter: Have you discover how several children,

    discover: 发现 several: 几个,一些

    你发没发现有些孩子。

    Managed to wander free from the station.

    manage: 设法 wander: 徘徊,漫步

    正在研究怎么走出这个地方。

    -Man: I hope you understand, the question is mute.

    understand: 理解,明白 mute: 沉默的哑的

    Coulter夫人,我希望您能了解,这个问题是不存在的。

    Any child who escapes the facility,

    escape: 逃走 facility: 设施

    逃出这里的孩子。

    Would not last very long in the cold.

    在严寒中都坚持不了多久的。

    -Miss: We have already recovered 2 out of the 3 missing children.

    already: 已经 recover: 恢复,重新获得

    我们已经发现了3个失踪孩子中的2个。

    Where they alive?

    他们还活着么?

    -Mrs. Coulter: Well that is unfortunate…

    unfortunate: 不幸的

    嗯,真是不幸……

    I, at least, have some good news.

    说点儿别的吧,至少,我这还有点儿好消息。

    We needn't be concerned with Lord Asriel any longer.

    concerned: 担心的

    我们再也不用担心Asriel勋爵了。

    He's bribed his capturers and set up,

    bribe: 收买 capture: 俘虏,战利品 set up: 设计,建立

    他买通了抓他的人,

    A secret laboratory in the far reaches of the North.

    laboratory: 实验室

    在很远的地方建立了一座秘密实验室。

    The Magistiriums soldiers are on their way.

    教会的军队已经在路上了。

    He will be arrested for heresy,

    arrest: 逮捕,捕获 heresy: 异端邪说

    他会因为发表异端邪说被捕。

    And sentenced to death.

    sentence: 宣判,判决

    然后被送上断头台。

    -Lyra: To death? Oh dear me…

    死刑?哦,天……

    -Mrs. Coulter: I think I will retire for the evening.

    retire: 退休,修隐

    我想我晚上可以好好休息下了。

    -Man: Oh well, of course Miss.

    哦,好的,夫人。

    The order will show you to your chambers.

    chamber: 内庭

    有人会带您到卧房的。

    -Man A: I wouldn't get on the wrong side of her I'll tell you that.

    我跟你说我才不想惹到她呢。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“黄金罗盘”台词学英语:第14讲 下一篇:看“黄金罗盘”台词学英语:第4讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)