我在等一个人,
someone from a half remembered dream.
一个依稀记得的梦里的人。
Cobb?
考博?
Impossible.
怎么可能?
We were young men together.
我们在一起时那么年轻,
I'm an old man.
我现在成了老人。
Filled with regret.
心中充满遗憾。
Waiting to die alone, huh?
在孤独中等待死亡,嗯?
I've come back for you,
我是回来找你的,
to remind you...
来提醒你…
of something...
一件事情…
something you once knew.
一件你曾经知道的事情:
That this world is not real.
这个世界不是真实的。
To convince me to honor our arrangement.
来说服我履行我们的协议。
To take a leap of faith, yes.
来一个信心上的飞跃,是的。
Come back,
回去,
so we can be young men,together again.
我们一起回到年轻的时候。
Come back with me.
和我一起回去。
Come back.
回去。
Hot towel, sir?
需要热毛巾么,先生?
We will be landing in Los Angeles in about twenty minutes.
我们将在大约二十分钟后在洛杉矶降落。
Do you need immigration forms?
你需要入境登记表么?
Thank you.
谢谢。
- Hot towel, sir?- Oh, no.
- 需要热毛巾么,先生?- 噢,不用。
Do you need immigration forms?
需要入境登记表么?
Welcome home, Mr. Cobb.
欢迎回家,考博先生。
Thank you, sir.
谢谢。
Welcome home.
欢迎回家。
This way.
这边走。
James? Philippa?
詹姆士?菲利帕?
Look who's here.
看看谁来了。
- Daddy! Daddy!- Hey, kids! How are you?
- 爹地!爹地!- 嘿,孩子们!你们好吗?
- Look what I built?- What're you doing there?
- 看看我造了什么?- 你在那儿干什么呀?
- I built a house on the cliff.- Out of rocks?
- 我在悬崖上造了一座房子。- 用石头?