看“肖申克的救赎”台词学英语:第4讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:2459  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Red: ”The first night's the toughest. No doubt about it.

    tough: 艰难的

    “毫无疑问,第一晚是最难熬的。”

    “They march you in naked as the day you were born…”

    march: 排成整齐的行列 naked: 赤裸的

    “赤裸裸的进囚笼,就像刚出生时那样。”

    “… skin burning and half-blind from that delousing shit. And when they put you in that cell…”

    skin: 皮肤 burning: 像燃烧一样的 cell: 小牢房

    “消毒药粉令皮肤像被火烧一样,他们把你丢进囚笼。”

    “… and those bars slam home… that's when you know it's for real. ”

    slam: 猛然关上

    “关上铁门,那时你才感到这是真实的。”

    “Old life blown away in the blink of an eye.”

    blown away: 吹走 in the blink of an eye: 眨眼之间

    “瞬间过去的一切都离你而去。”

    “Nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.”

    “剩下的只有对过去的回忆。”

    “Most new fish come close to madness the first night.”

    madness: 疯狂

    “很多新来的人在第一晚都几乎发疯了。”

    “Somebody always breaks down crying. Happens every time. The only question is…”

    breaks down: 精神不支

    “有些人甚至还痛哭流涕,一向都如此的,唯一的问题是。”

    “… who's it going to be? It's as good a thing to bet on as any, I guess. I had my money on Andy Dufresne.”

    “谁会是第一个呢?我想那是用来赌博的最佳玩意,我把赌注押在Andy Dufresne身上。”

    -All: Lights out!

    熄灯!

    -Red: “I remember my first night. Seems like a long time ago.”

    “我还记得我在这里的第一晚,似乎是很久以前的事了。”

    -All: Hey, fish. Fish, fish. What are you, scared of the dark?

    fish: [美国俚语]新来的囚犯 scare: 惊吓

    嗨,新来的,新来的,你怕黑吗?

    Bet you wish your daddy never dicked your mama!

    dick: [粗俗语]发生性关系

    我打赌,你希望你爸和你妈从没把你生下来

    Piggy! Pork! I want me a pork chop.

    piggy: 小猪 pork chop: 猪排

    蠢猪!

    -Red: “The boys always go fishing with first-timers.”

    first-timers: (监狱)初期服刑的囚犯

    “他们总是喜欢逗新人,”

    “And they don't quit till they reel someone in.”

    quit: 停止 reel in: 钓上来

    “不达目的,誓不罢休。”

    -Heywood: Hey, Fat Ass. Fat Ass! Talk to me, boy.

    嗨,胖子,胖子!聊天吧,

    I know you're there. I can hear you breathing.

    我知道你在那里,我能听见你的呼吸声。

    Don't you listen to these nitwits, you hear me?

    nitwit:笨蛋

    别理别人怎么说,你听到吗?

    This place ain't so bad. Tell you what…

    ain't:(=are not)

    这地方没那么差劲,这样吧,

    I'll introduce you around, make you feel right at home.

    我介绍你认识他们,就像一家人。

    I know a couple of big old bull queers that'd just

    a couple of: 几个 bull: 粗汉 queer: 同性恋者

    我知道有几个人,

    Love to make your acquaintance. especially that big, white, mushy butt of yours.

    acquaintance:相识 mushy: 多愁善感的,感伤的 butt: [美国口语]屁股

    会很乐意认识你的,尤其是你那又白又嫩的屁股。

    -Fat: God! I don't belong here!

    天啊!我不属于这里!

    -All: We have a winner!

    嗨,有人赢了。

    -Fat: I want to go home!

    我要回家。

    -All: And it's Fat Ass by a nose! Fresh fish!

    是胖子。新人!

    -Fat: I want to go home! I want my mother!

    我要回家,我要见我妈妈。

    -All: I had your mother! She wasn't that great!

    我操过你妈妈!她不怎么样。

    -Hadley: What the Christ is this horseshit?

    christ: 天啊 horseshit: 胡说

    发生了什么事?

    -Fat: He blasphemed. I'll tell the warden.

    blaspheme: 辱骂

    他讲粗话,我要告诉典狱官。

    -All: You'll tell him with my baton up your ass!

    baton: 指挥棒

    告诉他我操你屁股吧!

    -Fat: Let me out!

    让我出去!

    -Hadley: What is your malfunction, you fat barrel of monkey spunk?

    malfunction: 故障 barrel: (四足动物如牛、马、骡等的)躯干 spunk: 发怒,发火

    胖子,你想怎么样?

    -Fat: Please! I ain't supposed to be here. Not me!

    ain't: = am not

    求求你!我不该在这里的,不该是我。

    -Hadley: I won't count to three. Not even to one. You shut up, or I'll sing you a lullaby!

    count: (依次)数到 lullaby:催眠曲

    我不会警告你的马上你闭上你的臭嘴,否则送你回老家!

    -Heywood: Shut up, man. Shut up!

    闭嘴,闭嘴。求求你……

    -Fat: You don't understand. I'm not supposed to be here.

    你不明白的,我不该在这里的。

    -Hadley: Open that cell.

    把囚笼打开。

    下一个!往右走,右边,右边,左边。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“肖申克的救赎”台词学英语:第3讲 下一篇:看“肖申克的救赎”台词学英语:第5讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)