看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第3讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:335  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Carl: Shut up.

    闭嘴!

    Who says we're gonna eat him after we kill him?

    gonna: <美俚> = go to 打算

    谁说我们把他杀了之后要吃他?

    -Frank: Come on, move it

    好了,请让开

    -Manfred: I don't like animals that kill for pleasure.

    pleasure: 娱乐

    我不喜欢以杀为乐的动物

    -Carl: Save it for a mammal that cares.

    save it: 省省吧 mammal: 哺乳动物

    谁爱听…就跟谁说吧

    -Sid: I'm the matter that cares.

    我正好是忠实信徒

    -Manfred: OK, if either of you make it across that sinkhole in front of you, you get the sloth.

    sinkhole: 污水坑 sloth: 树懒

    好吧,如果你们俩有谁过得了前面那滩流沙,树懒就归你们

    -Sid: That's right, you losers. You take one step and you're dead.

    好的,孬种。你往前跨一步就死定了!

    You were bluffing, huh?

    bluff: 吓唬

    你在吓唬他们?

    -Manfred: Yeah, that was a bluff.

    对,那只是吓吓他们

    -Carl: Get him.

    收拾他!

    -Frank: A dandelion?

    是蒲公英?

    -Sid: We did it.

    哇!我们胜利了!

    You have beautiful eyes.

    你的眼睛真美!

    -Manfred: Get off my face.

    快滚下我的脸!

    -Sid: Whoa, we make a great team. What do you say we head south together?

    whoa: 惊叹声 head: 前进

    噢,我俩配合默契。不如结伴一起去南方吧

    -Manfred: Great. Jump on my back and relax the whole way.

    Relax: 放轻松

    好啊,耶!嘿,跳到我背上来一路放轻松

    -Sid: Wow, Really?

    哇噢,当真?

    -Manfred: No.

    不。

    -Sid: Wait, aren't you going south? The change of seasons, migration instincts.

    migration: 迁徙 instinct: 本能

    等等,你不去南方?季节的变换,迁徙的本能

    Any of this A-ringing A bell?

    这些挺耳熟吧?

    -Manfred: I guess not. Bye.

    不,再见了

    -Sid: OK, then. Thanks for the help. I can take it from here.

    好吧,多谢帮忙我自己走吧

    -Carl: You overgrown weasel. Wait till we get down there.

    overgrown: 生长过度 weasel: 鼬鼠

    嘿,你象只大号的鼬鼠有种等我们下来

    -Sid: That south thing is way overrated. The heat, the crowds - who needs it?

    overrate: 对…估计过高

    何必一窝蜂地去南方又热又挤的,没意思

    Isn't this great? You and me, two bachelors knocking about in the wild.

    bachelor: 单身汉 knock about: 闲逛

    这样不好吗?你和我两个单身汉在荒野中闲逛

    -Manfred: No, you just want a bodyguard so you don't become somebody's side dish.

    bodyguard: 保镖 dish: 菜肴

    不,你是想要保镖生怕自己被活吞了

    -Sid: You're a very shrewd mammal.

    shrewd : 精明的 mammal: 哺乳动物

    你这家伙还真够精明的

    OK, lead the way, Mr Big…Didn't get the name.

    那你带路吧,大块头,你叫…叫啥来着?

    -Manfred: Manfred.

    Manfred.

    -Sid: Manfred? Yuck.

    yuck: [美俚]啐(表示反感等,等于yuk)

    Manfred?难听

    How about Manny the Moody Mammoth? Or Manny the Melancholy… Manny the…

    moody: 喜怒无常的 mammoth: 长毛象 melancholy: 忧郁的

    不如叫“Manny -忧郁的毛象”“曼尼-深沉的愁思者”“…曼尼…”

    -Manfred: Stop following me.

    别再跟着我

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第2讲 下一篇:看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第4讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)