2020年7月英语六级听力真题(含音频) 长对话(2)
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    英语六级听力真题对备考六级的重要性不言而喻,听力在六级考试中的占比不小,同学们还需努力,尽量少丢分。以下是小编整理的关于2020年7月英语六级听力真题(含音频) 长对话(2)的资料,希望对备考六级的同学们有所帮助!

    Conversation Two

    长对话二

    I’ve worked in international trade all my life. My father did so too before me.

    我一辈子都在做国际贸易。在我之前,我父亲也是做这个的。

    So I guess you could say it runs in the family.

    所以你可以说这是家族传承的。

    What products have you worked with?

    你做过哪些产品?

    All sorts, really. I’ve imported textiles, machinery, toys, solar panels, all kinds of things over the years.

    各种各样,真的。这些年来,我进口过纺织品、机械、玩具、太阳能板等各种东西。

    Trends and demand come and go. So one needs to be very flexible to succeed in this industry.

    流行和需求变来变去。所以要想在这个行业取得成功,就需要非常灵活。

    I see. What goods are you trading now?

    我明白了。你现在在做什么生意?

    I now import furniture from China into Italy and foods from Italy into China.

    我现在从中国进口家具到意大利,从意大利进口食品到中国。

    I even use the same container. It’s a very efficient way of conducting trade.

    我用的是同一个集装箱。这是一种非常有效的贸易方式。

    The same container? You mean you own a 40-foot cargo container?

    相同的容器吗?你是说你有一个40英尺的集装箱?

    Yeah, that’s right. I have a warehouse in Genoa, Italy and another in Shanghai.

    是的,对。我在意大利热那亚有一个仓库,在上海也有一个。

    I source mid-century modern furniture from different factories in China.

    我从中国不同的工厂采购中世纪现代家具。

    It’s very good value for money.

    它物有所值。

    I collect it all in my warehouse and then dispatch it to my other warehouse in Italy.

    我把所有东西到仓库里,然后把它们送到我在意大利的另一个仓库。

    Over there I do the same, but with Italian foods instead of furniture, things like pasta, cheese, wine, chocolates.

    在意大利也同样如此,不过我在意大利收集的是食物,而不是家具,比如意大利面、奶酪、葡萄酒、巧克力。

    And I send all that to my warehouse in China in the same freight container I use for the furniture.

    我把这些东西都放在我用来装家具的同一个集装箱里,运到我在中国的仓库。

    So I presume you sell both lines of products wholesale in each respective country.

    这样看来,你这两种产品在两个国家都有批发销售。

    Of course. I possess a network of clients and partners in both countries.

    当然。我在这两个国家都有客户和合作伙伴。

    That’s the main benefit of having done this for so long.

    这就是长时间从事这项工作的主要好处。

    I’ve made great business contacts over time. How many times do you ship?

    随着时间的推移,我已经建立了很好的业务联系。你们出货多少次?

    I did 12 shipments last year, 18 this year, and I hope to grow to around 25 next year.

    我去年的出货量是12批,今年是18批,我希望明年能增长到25批左右。

    That’s both ways, there and back again.

    这是双向的,来回的。

    Demand for authentic Italian food in China is growing rapidly.

    中国对正宗意大利食品的需求正在迅速增长。

    And similarly, sales of affordable, yet stylish wooden furniture are also increasing in Italy.

    同样地,价格实惠但时尚的木制家具在意大利的销量也在增加。

    Furniture is marginally more profitable, mostly because it enjoys lower customs duties.

    家具行业的利润略高一些,主要是因为它享有较低的关税。

    5: What does the woman think is required to be successful in international trade?

    5:女士认为在国际贸易中成功需要什么?

    6: What does the woman say is special about her way of doing trade?

    6:女士说她做生意的方式有什么特别之处?

    7: What does the woman have in both Italy and China?

    7:女士在意大利和中国都有什么?

    8: What does the woman say makes furniture marginally more profitable?

    8:女士说什么让家具更有利可图?

    0/0
      上一篇:2020年7月英语六级听力真题(含音频) 长对话(1) 下一篇:2020年7月英语六级听力真题(含音频) 短文(1)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程