Ode to the Oak 致橡树
教程:诗歌散文  浏览:1171  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      Ode to the Oak

      致橡树

      Shu Ting

      舒婷

      If I fall in love with you

      我如果爱你

      I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,

      绝不像攀缘的凌霄花,

      To flaunt myself by your high branches.

      借你的高枝炫耀自己;

      If I fall in love with you-

      我如果爱你

      I will never imitate spoony birds,

      绝不学痴情的鸟儿,

      To repeat simple songs for green shade.

      为绿荫重复单调的歌曲;

      I will not only resemble a wellspring,

      也不止像泉源,

      To bring you cool consolation perennially:

      常年送来清凉的慰藉:

      I will not only resemble steepy mountains,

      也不止像险峰,

      To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.

      增加你的高度,衬托你的威仪。

      Even not only sunlight,

      甚至日光。

      Even not only spring rain,

      甚至春雨。

      No, these are not enough!

      不,这些都还不够!

      I must be a kapok beside you,

      我必须是你近旁的一株木棉,

      As an image of tree I stand with you.

      作为树的形象和你站在一起。

      Our roots hold tightly in the earth,

      根,紧握在地下,

      Our leaves touch gently In the clouds,

      叶,相触在云里。

      As each breeze passes, we salute each other,

      每一阵风过,我们都互相致意,

      But no one can understand our own words.

      但没有人听懂我们的言语。

      You have your iron trunk and copper branch

      你有你的铜枝铁干,

      Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;

      像刀,像剑,也像戟;

      I have my red and big flowers,

      我有我的红硕花朵,

      Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.

      像沉重的叹息,又像英勇的火炬。

      Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;

      我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳;

      Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,

      我们共享雾霭、流岚、虹霓,

      We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.

      仿佛永远分离,却又终身相依。

      Only this is great love,

      这才是伟大的爱情,

      Faithfulness lies here:

      坚贞就在这里:

      I love not only your gigantic stature,

      不仅爱你伟岸的身躯,

      But also the position you uphold,

      也爱你坚持的位置,

      And the earth on which you stand.

      脚下的土地。

    0/0
      上一篇:The Furthest Distance in the World 世界上最遥远的距离 下一篇:The Passionate Shepherd to His Love 激情的牧羊人致心爱的姑娘

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程