双语 ● 卷罢黄庭卧看山
教程:诗歌散文  浏览:391  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    TUNE: PARTRIDGE IN THE SKY

    鹧鸪天

    Living between grey mist and setting sun,

    家住苍烟落照间,

    I’m freed from all worldly cares one by one.

    丝毫尘事不相关。

    Drunk, I’ll pass through

    Groves of bamboo;

    斟残玉薤行穿竹,

    Books read, I would lie still

    To contemplate the hill.

    卷罢黄庭卧看山。

    Why proud and bold?

    贪啸傲,

    Let me grow old

    任衰残,

    And wear, wherever I go, a smiling face!

    不妨随处一开颜,

    Don’t you know the Creator has the grace

    元知造物心肠别,

    To level heroes down to commonplace?

    老却英雄似等闲。

    0/0
      上一篇:双语 ● 贪看云气舞青鸾 下一篇:双语 ● 幽姿不入少年场?

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)