双语诗歌·致娇羞的情人
教程:诗歌散文  浏览:656  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    致娇羞的情人

    To His Coy Mistress

    马弗尔

    Andrew Marvel

    马弗尔(Andrew Marvel,1621-1678),英国十七世纪内战时期的政治家和文人。他诗作的数量不多,但题材较广泛,爱情诗、讽刺诗、颂诗等在他的笔下都有声有色,极富个性。这些作品风格典雅,语言清澈,形式工整,同时,诗中的比喻奇特而复杂,构思巧妙,充满智性,这使得他的诗作既有伊丽莎白时代抒情诗的风格和田园诗风,又有十八世纪新古典主义诗歌重说理的风格,起到了承上启下的作用。《致娇羞的情人》描绘出肉体之爱同精神之爱的冲突以及克制的情感与飞逝的时间之间的矛盾。

    只要我们有足够的余地和时光,

    Had we but world enough, and time,

    你这怕羞就不算罪过了,姑娘。

    This coyness, lady, were no crime .

    我们可以坐着想,挑选哪条路

    We would sit down, and think which way

    去消磨我们爱情的长昼于散步。

    To walk, and pass our long love's day.

    你呀,可以在印度的恒河旁边,

    Thou by the Indian Ganges'side

    找到红宝石:我呢,可以埋怨,

    Shouldst rubies find; I by the tide

    在亨伯河的激流旁埋怨。我可以

    Of Humber would complain. I would

    在洪水之前花十年功夫来爱你,

    Love you ten years before the Flood,

    你可以拒绝爱我,要是你不愿意,

    And you should, if you please, refuse

    一直到犹太人改信宗教的时期 。

    Till the conversion of the Jews.

    我的爱情,可以像草木一般,

    My vegetable love should grow

    长得比多少个帝国更大,更慢。

    Vaster than empires, and more slow;

    我可以花费一百年功夫来称道

    A hundred years should go to praise

    你的眼睛,来观赏你的额角:

    Thine eyes, and on thy forehead gaze;

    赞美你每一只乳房,花两百年光阴,

    Two hundred to adore each breast,

    再用三万年来赞美你其他的部分:

    But thirty thousand to the rest:

    每一部分至少花一整个时代,

    An age at least to every part,

    最后的时代才现出你的心来。

    And the last age should show your heart.

    因为,姑娘,你配受这番盛意,

    For, lady, you deserve this state,

    我也不愿用低点儿的程度来爱你。

    Nor would I love at lower rate.

    但是,在我背后我永远听到

    But at my back I always hear

    时间的飞车正在急急地来到:

    Time's wingèd chariot hurrying near;

    我看见我们前面远远地横着

    And yonder all before us lie

    无边永恒的一片广袤荒漠。

    Deserts of vast eternity .

    将来,永远没人再找到你的美;

    Thy beauty shall no more be found,

    在你的大理石墓穴里也永远不会

    Nor, in thy marble vault, shall sound

    再响起我的恋歌的回音:虫子们

    My echoing song; then worms shall try

    将开始蛀蚀你长久保持的童贞,

    That long-preserved virginity,

    你那古怪的自尊将化为土堆,

    And your quaint honor turn to dust,

    我的全部渴望也变做尘灰。

    And into ashes all my lust:

    坟墓这地方确是隐秘而美好,

    The grave's a fine and private place,

    但我想总不会有人在那儿拥抱。

    But none, I think, do there embrace .

    你瞧,姑娘,既然从你的皮肤上

    Now therefore, while the youthful hue

    显示出青春的色泽像晨露一样,

    Sits on thy skin like morning dew,

    你热切的灵魂带着迫切的火花

    And while thy willing soul transpires

    从你的每一个毛孔里向外蒸发;

    At every pore with instant fires,

    那么,就该让我们及时地游玩;

    Now let us sport us while we may,

    或者像一双发情的猛禽一般,

    And now, like amorous birds of prey,

    情愿一次吞食我们的时间,

    Rather at once our time devour

    免得被时间蚕食而逐渐软瘫。

    Than languish in his slow-chapped power.

    就让我们把自己的一切甜蜜

    Let us roll all our strength and all

    和一切力量都碾进一只球里,

    Our sweetness up into one ball,

    然后,通过生命的重重铁门,

    And tear our pleasures with rough strife

    再奋力一搏,攫取我们的欢欣;

    Thorough the iron gates of life:

    这样子,我们虽然不能使太阳

    Thus, though we cannot make our sun

    站定,却能够使太阳永远奔忙。

    Stand still, yet we will make him run.

    0/0
      上一篇:双语诗歌·出征前寄璐珈斯达 下一篇:双语诗歌·墓畔哀歌

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程