双语诗歌·哦,船长!我的船长!
教程:诗歌散文  浏览:792  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    哦,船长!我的船长!

    O Captain! My Captain!

    惠特曼

    Walt Whitman

    哦,船长!我的船长!我们的可怕的旅程已经终了,

    O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done,

    这只船已经经历了一切风涛,我们所追求的酬报也已经得到,

    The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won,

    港口已经靠近,我听见了钟声,人们全都在欢腾,

    The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,

    这时候,跟踪着这坚毅的船,这勇猛的大胆的船,那千 万双眼睛:

    While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;

    但是,哦,心啊!心啊!心啊!

    But O heart! heart! heart!

    哦,点点红色的血痕,

    O the bleeding drops of red,

    这里我的船长横卧在甲板上,

    Where on the deck my Captain lies,

    他倒下了,死得冰冷。

    Fallen cold and dead.

    哦,船长!我的船长!起来听这钟声;

    O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;

    起来罢——向你,旗帜在飘扬——向你,喇叭在震颤地吹响;

    Rise up—for you the flag is flung—for you the bugle trills ,

    向你,花束和扎着缎带的花圈抛来——向你,岸上拥挤着人群,

    For you bouquets and ribboned wreaths—for you the shores acrowding,

    向你,他们呼喊,那动荡的群众,在转向你啊,他们焦渴的面庞:

    For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;

    这里,船长,亲爱的父亲!

    Here Captain! dear father!

    这只手臂给你的头儿安枕!

    The arm beneath your head!

    这似乎是一个梦,在甲板上

    It is some dream that on the deck,

    你倒下了,死得冰冷。

    You've fallen cold and dead.

    我的船长并不回答,他的嘴唇苍白而缄默;

    My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,

    我的父亲并不感到我的手臂,他已经没有意志和脉搏;

    My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will,

    这只船是安全地碇泊了,它的旅程已经终了;

    The ship is anchored safe and sound, its voyage closed and done,

    从可怕的旅程归来了,这只胜利之船,带着赢来的目标:

    From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won:

    欢跃吧,海岸;敲响吧,钟声!

    Exult O shores, and ring O bells!

    但是我,带着悲哀的足音,

    But I with mournful tread,

    徘徊在躺着我船长的甲板上,

    Walk the deck my Captain lies,

    他倒下了,死得冰冷。

    Fallen cold and dead.

    0/0
      上一篇:双语诗歌·鼙鼓声声 下一篇:双语诗歌·多佛尔海滩

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)