双语诗歌·通过绿茎导火索催开花朵的力
教程:诗歌散文  浏览:309  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    通过绿茎导火索催开花朵的力

    The Force That through the Green Fuse Drives the Flower

    狄兰·托玛斯

    Dilan Thomas

    通过绿茎导火索催开花朵的力

    The force that through the green fuse drives the flower

    催开我的青绿年华;摧毁树根的

    Drives my green age; that blasts the roots of trees

    也是摧毁我的力。

    Is my destroyer .

    我沉默,不能告诉弯腰曲背的玫瑰花

    And I am dumb to tell the crooked rose

    我的青春已被同样的冬季热病所压弯。

    My youth is bent by the same wintry fever.

    驱动流水穿越岩石的力

    The force that drives the water through the rocks

    驱动着我的红色血液;使张口的川流干涸的力

    Drives my red blood; that dries the mouthing streams

    把我的脉流变成蜡。

    Turns mine to wax.

    我沉默,不能把话语注入我的血脉

    And I am dumb to mouth unto my veins

    说同一张嘴在怎样吮吸山泉。

    How at the mountain spring the same mouth sucks.

    搅动池塘里水波的那只手

    The hand that whirls the water in the pool

    搅动着流沙;牵系着吹动的风的那只手

    Stirs the quicksand; that ropes the blowing wind

    拖曳着我的尸布帆。

    Hauls my shroud sail.

    我沉默,不能告诉那吊在绞刑架上的人

    And I am dumb to tell the hanging man

    何以绞刑刽子手的石灰是由我的肉体制成。

    How of my clay is made the hangman's lime.

    时间的嘴唇如水蛭吸干泉水的源头,

    The lips of time leech to the fountain head;

    爱情滴下又积聚,但落下的血滴

    Love drips and gathers, but the fallen blood

    将抚慰她的创伤。

    Shall calm her sores.

    我沉默,不能告诉刮风天气

    And I am dumb to tell a weather's wind

    何以时间已报出一个围住众星的天堂。

    How time has ticked a heaven round the stars.

    我沉默,不能告诉情人的坟墓

    And I am dumb to tell the lover's tomb

    何以同一只弯曲的蠕虫爬行在我的被单上。

    How at my sheet goes the same crooked worm.

    0/0
      上一篇:双语诗歌·不要温和地走进那个良夜 下一篇:双语诗歌·上教堂

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程