英语播客初级版 第350期(外教讲解):Being Tidy and Messy 整洁和邋遢
教程:英语播客初级版  浏览:666  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Being Tidy and Messy 整洁和邋遢

    A:It is beyond me how you and Oscar can be roommates. You’re very tidy and he’s, well, a slob.

    我真不明白你和Oscar怎么能成为室友的。你如此整洁,而他那么邋遢。

    B:It’s not always easy, but we’re making it work.

    确实不容易,但是我们做到了。

    A:Isn’t Oscar really messy all the time? Whenever I see him, his clothes are rumpled and his hair is unkempt.

    难道Oscar不是一直很邋遢吗?我每次见到他,都是衣服皱巴巴,头发乱蓬蓬的。

    B:His room is really cluttered, but he keeps the common areas in passable condition. I do have to straighten up fairly often, and I sometimes have to pick up after him, but that’s because I’m pretty nitpicky.

    他的房间确实乱七八糟,但是公共区域还是可以接受的。我确实需要经常清理,有时甚至跟在他后面收拾,但那是因为我很挑剔。

    A:That’s very tolerant of you.

    你太宽容了。

    B:Well, we have set up a system so that if things get too messy, I have some recourse.

    我们制定了规章制度,如果太乱了,我有追索权。

    A:Really, what’s your system?

    你们的规章制度是什么呢?

    B:Oscar and I agreed that every time he leaves a big mess, I can fine him.

    我和Oscar一致同意,每次他把房间弄得太乱,我可以罚款。

    A:That seems kind of drastic, but maybe it works for you guys.

    这听上去非常严厉,不过或许对你们男孩子来说管用。

    B:Yeah, it keeps the place pretty clean.

    是的,这样可以让我们的房间非常整洁。

    A:Still, knowing Oscar, you must have had to fine him a lot.

    不过,根据我对Oscar的了解,你肯定罚了他很多次。

    B:Let’s just say that my next vacation will be in Monte Carlo!

    我只想说,我下一次度假想去蒙特卡罗。

    0/0
      上一篇:英语播客初级版 第349期(外教讲解):Household Chores 家务琐事 下一篇:英语播客初级版 第351期(外教讲解):Having Bad Credit 信用不佳

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)