简,你今天真漂亮,人人都说你是个美人。
Jane: Tom....Let's get to the point! Where have you been last night?
汤姆,让我们言归正传,昨晚你上哪了?
Tom: Oh,I was drunk last night and slept in my brother’s bed.
哦,我昨天喝醉了,在哥哥家睡着了。
Jane: Really? But why did your brother phone to you last night?
真的吗?那为啥你哥哥昨晚打电话来找你呢?
Tom: Oh,sorry, I forgot, I wasn’t in brother’s home, I stayed at my…my uncle’s home.
哦,对不起,我忘了,我没在哥哥家,我在叔叔家。
Jane: Don’t try to find excuses, be frank to me.
别找借口了,坦白吧。
Tom: Sorry, my dear darling, my colleague,xiaozhang,will leave our company,and we held a party for him in the KTV, so I stayed in the KTV all night.
对不起宝贝,我同事小张要走了,我们在KTV里帮他践行,所以我一晚上都在KTV。
Jane: Why didn’t you tell me?
为什么没告诉我?
Tom: My phone was lost last night.
我手机昨晚丢了。
Jane: Is it really so coincident?
真的这么巧?
Tom: It is really so coincident.
就是这么巧。