今天的这段对话,在讨论暖房派对,
周末的暖房派对怎么安排的?会邀请哪些人
来听今天的讲解:
A: do you have any plans for Friday night?
你周五晚上有安排吗?
B: I don't think so. Why?
没有.怎么了?
A: well, my hosue-mates and I are having a house-warming party. Would you like to come?
恩,我跟我的是有打算办个暖房派对.你想来吗?
B: sure. Would it be alright if I brought a few friends?
当然想去了.我再带些朋友去行吗?
A: the more, the merrier!
人越多玩得越开心啊.
B: will there be a lot of people there?
是不是会有很多人啊?
A: I sure hope so. We've each invited about 10 people.
我当然希望是.我们俩没人请了大概10个客人.
B: who else is going to be there?
还有谁去?
A: I'm inviting my friends from work, you, my sister, and a few friends from school.
我请了几个同事,你, 我姐姐和几个上学时的朋友.
B: I know your sister. She's very nice.
我认识你姐姐,她人很好.
A: don't worry.You won't be sitting there by yourself.
别担心.你不会一个人孤零零地待在那儿的.
B: what time is it going to start?
几点开始啊?
A: most people are working Friday night, so it's going to start around 9 pm.
大部分人周五晚上都要上班,所以晚上9点左右开始.
B: should I bring anything?
我需要带点什么吗?
A: we'll have beer and snacks, but if you want to bring a bottle of wine, that'd be great.
啤酒和零食我们都准备好了,不过如果你愿意的话,带瓶葡萄酒是再好不过了.
B: I could also bring some music if you want. I've got loads of songs on my new iPod.
如果你需要的话我还可以带点音乐去.我的新iPod里存了好多歌.
A: that'd be great. I'll see you then!
那好极了.到时候见!