Situational Words and Phrases 情景词汇
1.bargain v. 讨价还价
A: It's rather more than I was thinking of paying.
甲:价钱比我想的要贵得多。
B: I'm sorry, but there is no room for bargaining.
乙:对不起,没有还价的余地。
2.beyond one's means 超出某人的支付能力
A: It's 2,000 yuan RMB.
甲:价格是人民币2000元。
B: That's too expensive. It's beyond my means.
乙:太贵了,我买不起。
3.cost price 成本价
A: Can you come down a little bit?
甲:你就不能降降价?
B: To tell you the truth, it's almost at test price.
乙:跟你说实话,这差不多已是成本价了。
4.refund v. 偿还
A: Anything I can do for you?
甲:能为您效劳吗?
B: Yes, I'd like to get a refund for this pair of shoes.
乙:是的,我想退掉这双鞋。
5.return v. 退(货)
A: Excuse me. Can I return the shoes? They are a bit small.
甲;对不握。我可以退鞋吗?有点儿小。
B: Why didn't you try them on before you bought them?
乙:买之前为什么不试一试?
6.robbery n. 刹削,抢夺
A: It's $200.
甲:价格为200美元。
B: That's sheer robbery. Have you got any cheaper nones?
乙:太贵了。有便宜的吗?
7.serve v. 服务
A: Are you being served,madam?
甲:太太,有人照应您吗?
B: Would you show me that watch?
乙:给我看看那块表好吗?
8.short a. 短缺的
A: I'm looking for a T-shirt.
甲:我想买件T恤衫。
B: Sorry, we' re short of T-shirts at the moment.
乙:对不起,我们暂时没有货。
9.window-shop v. 观看橱窗(而不买)
A: May I help you. ma'am?
甲:可以为您效劳吗,先生?
B: No, thanks. I'm just window-shopping.
乙:哦,不必了。我只是看一下。