听电影学英语:玩具总动员3 07
教程:听电影学英语:玩具总动员3  浏览:1866  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Reach for the sky. 一飞冲天
      Bluebells, cockleshells, eeny, miney... 风铃草海扇壳点兵点将...
      You’re my favorite deputy. 你是我最好的副手
      - Bonnie!  - Coming! - Bonnie!  - 来了!
      Oh, great! 这下好了!
      - Oh, it’s gonna be ok, Bull’s-eye.  - Woody’s going to college with Andy. - 哦没事的红心  - 伍迪会跟着安迪去大学
      - It’s what he always wanted.  - Ah, he’s crazy. - 那正是他所期望的  - 啊他疯了
      - College is no place for a toy. - Toys are for playtime. - 大学容不下一个玩具  - 玩具是为玩耍而生的
      Oh speaking about playtime... They’re lining up out there! 说到玩耍... 他们在排队了!
      - How many?  - There must be dozens. - 有多少人?  - 好几十人
      - Oh, I can hardly wait!  - Places, everyone. - 我迫不及待了!  - 大家各就各位
      At last I’m going to get played with. 终于有人玩我了
      - Uh Rex...  - Come to Poppa. - 抱抱龙呀... - 到这儿来
      There’s a snake in my boot. 我靴子里有条蛇
      I’d like to join your posse boys, but first I’m gonna sing a little song. 小伙子们我愿意加入你们的队伍但首先我要唱一首歌
      A sheriff! 一个警长!

      Move over, Mr. Prickle Pants.  We have a guest. 让开点刺头裤子先生有客人来了
      You want some coffee? 想要点咖啡吗?
      It’s good for you but don’t drink too much or you’ll have a .. have a ... 适量饮用对你有益一旦过量你就会... 就会...
      Be right back! 马上回来!
      - Hey. Hello. Hi, excuse me.  - Sh! - 嘿你好请问  - 嘘!
      - Can you tell me where I am?  - Shhh! - 请告诉我这是哪儿?  - 嘘!
      - The guy’s just asking you a question.  - Well, excuse me, I’m trying  to stay in character. - 人家问你哪  - 不好意思我只是不想跳戏
      - My name’s Buttercup. You’ve met Baron Von Shush.  - Sh! - 我叫小奶油他是刺猬先生  - 嘘!
      - Hello, I’m Trixie.  - Sh! Sh! - 你好我叫特蕾茜  - 嘘! 嘘!
      - Guys. Hey. Guys, look. I don’t know where I am.  - We’re either in a cafe in Paris... - 嘿伙计们听着我不知道自己在哪儿  - 我们要么是在巴黎的咖啡厅...
      or a coffeshop in New Jersey. I’m pretty sure I just came back  from the doctor... 要么是在新泽西的咖啡店我确定自己刚看了医生回来...
      - with life-changing news.  - We do a lot of improv here. Just stay loose, have fun. You’ll be fine. - 还获知了一个重大消息  - 我们通常都是即兴表演放松心情寻找乐子你会过得很好

      No, no, no, no. I... 不不不不我...
      Who wants lunch? 谁想吃午饭?
      I have the secret ingredient. Jelly beans. 我有绝密配方果冻豆豆
      - Somebody’s poisoned the water hole.  - Poisoned? - 有人在水洞里投毒  - 投毒?
      Who would do such a mean thing? 谁这么卑鄙?
      Agh! The scary witch! Look out! 啊! 邪恶女巫! 当心!
      She’s using her witchy powers. 她正在施法
      I know where to hide. 我知道藏身之处
      She’ll never find us in here. 她永远也找不到这儿
      What’s wrong? 怎么了?
      Agh! She found us! We need a spaceship to get away from the witch! 啊! 她发现我们了! 我们要坐宇宙飞船逃跑!
      - You’re doing great.  - Are you classically trained? - 干得漂亮  - 你受过训练吗?
      - Look, I just need to know  how to get out of here.  - There is no way out. - 听着我只想离开此地  - 你无路可逃
      - Just kidding. Door’s right over there.  - Well, Cowboy. You just jumped right in, didn’t ya? - 开玩笑的门就在那儿  - 牛仔你来得很突兀嘛不是吗?
      - I’m Dolly.  - Uh, Woody. - 我是布娃娃  - 伍迪
      Woody. Really? You’re gonna stick  with that? Cause now’s your chance to change it. New room and all... 伍迪真的吗? 不考虑一下改名? 新房间新环境是时候换新名儿...
     That’s coming from a doll named Dolly. 这是布娃娃给你的忠告
     - Who’s the new guy?  - Are you a real cowboy? - 这个新人是谁呀?  - 你是真正的牛仔吗?
     - Well, actually...  - Of course he’s not, Pea Brain... - 这个嘛事实上...  - 他当然不是了豆豆...
     - He don’t even have a hat.  - I do too have ... - 他连个帽子都没有  - 我有...
     - My hat!  - Told you. - 我的帽子!  - 我跟你说过了吧
     - I found a spaceship!  - Showtime! - 我发现了一艘宇宙飞船!  - 表演时间到!
     Quick. Get in. Strap in your seatbelts, close your tray tables. 快上船系好安全带收起餐桌
     Hold on, it might get a little bumpy. 坐稳了可能会有点颠簸哟
     Three, two, one. Blast off! 三二一发射!
     Yee haw! You saved us, Cowboy! You’re our hero! 嘢哈! 牛仔你拯救了我们! 你是我们的英雄!
     I got a kink in my slink. 我的弹簧都搅在一起了
     My tail! Where’s my tail? 我的尾巴! 我的尾巴哪儿去了?

    0/0
      上一篇:听电影学英语:玩具总动员3 06 下一篇:听电影学英语:玩具总动员3 08

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)