What are you looking at, Feathers? 你看什么看大羽毛?
Yeah, fly away, you coward. Uh oh. 哈逃跑了吧你这个胆小鬼啊哦
Well, that’s just great. 呃真是够狠的
Oh give it up. No one can hear you. 哦放弃吧没人听得见的
- What? - I said, no one can hear you. - 什么? - 我说没人能听见
- What? - He said, "No one can... - 什么? - 他说"没人...
- Shh. Be quiet. - Woody, you’re back. - 嘘小声点 - 伍迪你回来了
- Stop him! Don’t let him get out! - I’ve been taken hostage by my own prisoners. - 快阻止他! 别让他跑了! - 我被我的犯人劫持了
- Quick. Open his back, there’s a switch. - Unhand me Zurg scum! - 快点打开他的后盖有一个开关 - 放开我扎克邪恶的手下!
The Galactic Court will show you no mercy. 星际审判庭是不会放过你们的
It’s not working. Why is it not working? Where’s the manual? 它不管用为什么会不管用? 快看手册?
- Here we go. There should be a little hole under the switch. - Little hole ... got it! - 继续开关的下面应该有一个小孔 - 小孔... 找到了!
To reset your Buzz Lightyear, insert paper clip ... 要重设你的巴斯光年用回形针按住...
- Rex, use your finger! - What? - 抱抱龙用你的指头! - 什么?
Ok. Now what? 好了然后呢?
Let’s see. Caution do not hold button for more than five seconds. 我看看注意不要按住按钮超过5秒钟
It’s not my fault. 这不关我的事
Starlog, I’ve awakened from hyper sleep on a strange planet. 星际日志我在一个陌生星球上醒来
- Now what did you do? - I just did what you told me. - 你刚做了什么? - 我照你说的做的
I am surrounded by unknown creatures. 周围都是未知外星生物
Who is there? Friend or foe? 谁在那儿? 朋友还是敌人?
Amigos. We’re all amigos. 朋友我们都是朋友
I must have crashed and my memory’s been erased. 我一定是因为坠毁造成了记忆丧失
- Has anyone seen my spaceship? - We gotta switch him back. - 有人见到我的飞船了吗? - 我们一定要把他变回来
- How do we do that ? - I don’t know, this part’s in Spanish. - 我们怎么才能把他变回来? - 我不知道这部分是用西班牙语写的
- We don’t have time for this. Come on, El Buzzo. - My ship has landed well. - 我们现在没时间了快点巴斯 - 我的飞船已经安全降落了
Good luck, Cowboy. 好运牛仔
Here they come. 他们来了
Come on, Buzz. 快点巴斯
- What took you so long? - Things got complicated. - 你怎么花这么长时间? - 说来话长了
- Where’s Potato Head? - We haven’t seen him. - 蛋头呢? - 我们没见到他
Buzz. 巴斯
My desert flower. 我的沙漠之花
- Did you fix Buzz? - Uh, sort of. - 你把巴斯修好了吗? - 呃算吧
Behind you. Someone’s coming. 你后面有人来了
You would not believe what I’ve been through tonight. 你们不会相信我今晚都经历了什么
- Darling, are you ok? - I feel fresh, healthy ... - 亲爱的你还好吗? - 我感觉到了新鲜健康...
- It’s terrible. - You’ve lost weight. - 太糟糕了 - 你变得这么瘦
And so tall. 而且这么高大
Ah, you’re a sight for detachable eyes. 啊我还是喜欢原来的身体
All clear. 一切正常
Come on. Come on. 快点快点
We’re almost there. 我们就要到了
Back up. Back up. 回去回去
Come on. 来
Miss, you are the prettiest flower in the room. 小姐你是最珍贵的花朵
And together, we’ll fight evil. 合起来我们就能战胜一切恶魔
Woody! 伍迪!
- Come on, we’re almost there. - After you. - 快点我们就要到了 - 你先走
Buzz, come here. Give me a lift. 巴斯过来抬我一下