听电影学英语:玩具总动员3 06
教程:听电影学英语:玩具总动员3  浏览:1397  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    - Ken?  - Coming, Lotso! - 肯尼?  - 来啦抱抱熊!
      It’s so exciting! 太兴奋了!
      - Sounds like kids to me.  - Oh, I want to get played with. - 听起来像是孩子的声音  - 哦我想陪他们玩耍
      - Why can’t time go faster?  - How many are there out there?   - 时间怎么就不能走得快一点呢?  - 有多少个孩子啊?
      Oh, they sound so sweet! 哦他们真可爱!
      Look everyone, it’s nice here, I admit. 大家听说我我承认这儿很好
      - But we need to go home.  - We could have a whole new life here, Woody. - 但我们还是得回家  - 我们可以在此开始崭新的生活伍迪
      - A chance to make kids happy again.  - Why don’t you stay? - 有机会再次给孩子们带来欢乐  - 你为什么不留下?
      - Yeah, Woody stay with us.  - Come on, Woody stay. - 对呀伍迪和我们一起留下吧  - 伍迪留下吧
      - You’ll get played with.  - I can’t. No. No. Guys, really, no! - 会有人和你玩的  - 我不能不不伙计们不!
      I have a kid. You have a kid. Andy. 我已经有一个孩子了你们也有他就是安迪
      And if he wants us at college or in the attic... 如果他希望我们跟去大学或是留在阁楼...
      Well, our job is to be there for him. 那么为他而存在于某处是我们的职责所在

      Now I’m going home. Anyone who wants to join me is welcome. 现在我要回家了有人愿意一道我举双手欢迎
      Come on, Buzz. Buzz? 走吧巴斯巴斯?
      Our mission with Andy is complete, Woody. 我们陪伴安迪的使命已经结束了伍迪
      - What?  - What’s important now is that we stay together. - 什么?  - 现在重要的是我们待在一起
      We wouldn’t even be together if it weren’t for Andy! 要不是因为安迪我们根本没机会聚在一起!
      Look under your boot, Buzz. You too, Jessie. Whose name is written there? 巴斯看看你的靴底你也是杰西看看那上面写着谁的名字?
      - Maybe Andy doesn’t care about us anymore.  - Of course he does. He cares about all of you. - 也许安迪再也不在乎我们了  - 他当然在乎他在
      He was putting you in the attic. I saw... You can’t just turn your back on him now! 他准备把你们放进阁楼我看见了... 你们不能现在背弃他!
      Woody, wake up! It’s over! 伍迪醒醒吧! 一切都结束了!
      Andy is all grown up. 安迪已经长大了
      Ok. Fine. Perfect. I can’t believe how selfish you all are. 好行太棒了真不敢相信你们居然这么自私
      So this is it? After all we’ve been through... 就此分道扬镳? 哪怕我们共同经历过那么多往事...

      Bull’s-eye, no. You need to stay. 红心不你得留下
      Bull’s-eye, no. I said stay! 红心不我说了留下!
      Look, I don’t want you left alone in the attic, ok? 听着我不想你孤零零地待在阁楼好吗?
      Now stay. 你留下吧
      Bonnie? Bonnie啊?
      I... I gotta go. 我... 我得走了
      Bonnie, you in here? Bonnie 你在这儿吗?
      Come on, Come on...  No, no! 快快... 不不!
      What? What the heck? 什么? 见鬼了?
      Ah, that’s better. 啊这就好多了
      Bonnie!  Oh, there you are. Bonnie! 你在这儿呀
      Come on, honey. It’s time to go home. 亲爱的是时候回家了
      No, no, no, no... 不不不不...

    0/0
      上一篇:听电影学英语:玩具总动员3 05 下一篇:听电影学英语:玩具总动员3 07

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)