地道美语听力播客:购买床上用品
教程:地道美语听力播客  浏览:716  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Xavier: Thanks for helping medecorate my new apartment. Hey, where are you going?

    谢谢你帮我装饰我的新公寓。嘿,你去哪儿?

    Crystal: I’m going to the bedding department. Now that you have a new bed, you’ll need newbedding.

    我要的床上用品部。现在你有了一张新床,你需要新的床上用品。

    Xavier: Right, okay, but can’t I just get some sheets, a couple of pillows, and a blanket?

    好吧,我只买一些床单,一对枕头和毯子,不就行了嘛?

    Crystal: That’s only the beginning. Oh, feel these sheets. No wonder they’re so soft. They havea very high thread count.

    这仅仅是个开始。哦,摸下这些床单。难怪它们会如此柔软。他们有一个非常高的织物经纬密度。

    Xavier: Thread count?

    织物经纬密度?

    Crystal: You’ll need a fitted sheet, a flat sheet, and pillowcases. Did you get a queen-or aking-size bed?

    你需要尺寸合适的床单,床单和枕套。你买的是一张大号的还是最大号的床?

    Xavier: It’s a full-size bed.

    那是一张全尺寸的床。

    Crystal: Okay, you’ll need a comforter and a duvet cover, too, and this bed skirt will make yourbed look really nice.

    好的,你需要买棉被和被套,这个床帷会让你的床看起来真漂亮。

    Xavier: Bed skirt?

    床帷?

    Crystal: Of course! You can’t leave your mattress exposed. That would look so tacky.

    当然!你不能离开你的床垫暴露在外面。这会显得很俗气。

    Xavier: If you say so...

    如果你这样说......

    Crystal: Wow, look at these canopies. Don’t you think...?

    哇,看看这些天篷。你不觉得... ...?

    Xavier: You want to put a canopy over my bed?! No, that’s where I draw the line.

    你想让我在床上加天篷?不,这是我的底线。

    thread count 织物经纬密度 fitted sheet尺寸合适的床单 flat sheet n. 床单 draw the line 加以限制, 划定界线

    0/0
      上一篇:地道美语听力播客:开公司的车 下一篇:地道美语听力播客:开玩笑的副作用

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程