MR. LINDERMAN:Yes?
是吗?
STUART:I'm an associate of Elizabeth's.
我是Elizabeth的合伙人。
MR. LINDERMAN:I was expecting I might see her, I'm heading into the building right now.
我猜我可能会看到她,我此刻正走进大厦。
STUART:Listen, I want to go over a few things with you on her behalf. I promise it won't take long.
听着,我想代表她和你重温一些事情。 我保证不会很久的。
MR. LINDERMAN:I'm happy to answer any questions.
我很高兴回答任何问题。
STUART:Great. First off, let me say that I love your building.
太好了。 首先,我想说我喜欢你的建筑。
MR. LINDERMAN:Thank you. I'll be sad to sell it.
谢谢你。 卖掉它我很伤心。
STUART:Did she happen to mention what she's going to do with it?
她有碰巧提到过她打算怎么处理吗?
MR. LINDERMAN:No, she won't tell me.
没有,她没有告诉我。
STUART:Because of its location, I think it would make for an excellent restaurant or, better yet, anart gallery.
由于它的地理位置,我想这里适合开一个很好的餐厅,或者更好的是,开一个艺术画廊。
MR. LINDERMAN:I agree. I think the future of downtown LA, it should end up looking a lot more like NewYork City.
我同意。 我想洛杉矶的未来最终会成为像纽约一样面向更多。
STUART:I predict by 2020,, downtown Los Angeles will be one of the best cities in the country tolive in.
我预测到2020年,洛杉矶市区会成为全国最宜居的城市之一。
MR. LINDERMAN:I wouldn't be disappointed to see that happen. This building could be quite an asset toyour company.
我会很高兴看到这个情况发生。 这幢建筑对你们公司来说是一笔资产。
STUART:Certainly. You have any idea of how much that will cost?
当然。 您认为这个要花多少钱?
MR. LINDERMAN:I think that's something I'll discuss with Elizabeth.
我想我要和Elizabeth讨论一些事情。
STUART:OK, well, I won't take up any more of your time. I'll have Elizabeth contact you as soon aspossible.
好的,我不会占用你很多时间。 我会让Elizabeth尽快联系你。
MR. LINDERMAN:I'll look forward to hearing from her.
我期待她的回复。STUART:Thank you.
谢谢你。