迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事《狮子王》:他看起来很blue
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    迪斯尼动画英语故事:《狮子王》-他看起来很blue

    【剧情简介】

    辛巴苏醒了,关于过去,它选择逃避……

    【儿童动画故事片段中英对照台词】

    Hey,where you going?

    你要去哪里?

    - Nowhere.

    不知道

    Gee,he looks blue.

    他看起来很BLUE

    I'd say brownish gold.

    我倒觉得是金黄色

    No,no,no. I mean he's depressed.

    不,我是说…沮丧

    Kid,what's eating you?

    孩子你在烦什么?

    Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain.

    烦?狮子可是万兽之王

    The food chain.

    烦个屁呀!

    So,where you from?

    那你从哪儿来的?

    Who cares? I can't go back.

    谁在乎?我又不能回去

    Ah,you're an outcast.

    你是被扫地出门的

    - That's great. So are we.

    好极了!我们也是

    - What'd you do,kid?

    你做了什么事?

    Something terrible,but I don't want to talk about it.

    很可怕的事 但是我不想跟你们说

    【重点词汇讲解】

    1. Gee, he looks blue.

    blue:抑郁的,沮丧的

    例:

    In England, "blue" means "sad", "gloomy" and "depressed", which also have some relations with the geographical environment.

    “蓝色”的意思是“可悲的”, “忧郁”和“沮丧”,这是与地理环境相联系的。

    Cathy felt blue all day.

    凯茜整天沮丧着。

    2. Kid, what's eating you?

    eat:困扰,烦扰

    例:

    Money is eating me.

    钱的问题深深困扰着我。

    3. He's at the top of the food chain.

    at the top of food chain:在食物链顶端

    例:

    These are the super-wealthy, the top of the food chain. A seven digit loss for them is a drop in the bucket.

    这些是超级富豪食物链顶端的人物,七位数的损失对他们来说只是九牛一毛。

    4. Ah, you're an outcast.

    outcast:被驱逐的人,流浪的人

    例:

    Sometimes you'll feel like an outcast.

    有时你会觉得自己无家可归。

    I'm definitely the oddball here, I'm the outcast.

    在这里我肯定是个古怪的人,是个被遗弃的人。

    But that's the point of Batman, he can be the outcast.

    但这才是蝙蝠侠存在的真正意义。他可以离经叛道。

    0/0
      上一篇:迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事《狮子王》:大家都以为你死了 下一篇:迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事《狮子王》:有个狮子在身边也不错

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程