​英美经典电影对白师生情谊篇:危险游戏 场景10(mp3)
教程:英美经典电影对白师生情谊篇  浏览:523  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    英美经典电影对白师生情谊篇:危险游戏 场景10(mp3)
    dialogue
    英语情景对话
    Miss Johnson:Hi, well, welcome back!
    约:嗨!欢迎你回来!
    Callie:This is the 29th day, the last day I have to come back. So, am I still okay for next term?
    凯丽:今天是第二十九天了,我的最后期限了。下学期我还可以继续学习吗?
    Miss Johnson:Yeah, did, uh, you come back because it was you last day, or did somebody. . . ask you to come today to talk me into stayingo?
    约:可以。你……是因为今天是你能回来的最后一天了才回;来还是有人叫你来说服我留下?
    Callie:Well. .. it was both, really. See,'cause I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do... until I heard that you were leaving. 'cause up until then, I don't know, I thought that you'd always be here for me. You know? You know, whenever I came back. Then Raul tells me that you're leaving... just like that. And I realized that this was my last chance. And I decided, we decided... that we're not gonna just let you leave like that.
    凯丽:两者都有。你看,直到听说你要走,我才明白自己到底想要什么。因为那时,我以为无论什么时候回来,你都会在这儿。你知道吗?就好像是为了我一样。后来日奥告诉我你要走,就这样,我意识到这是我最后的机会了。所以我决定,是我们决定,不能让你就这么走。
    Raul:Yeah, we realized like the poem said, "You can't give in, you can't go gentle. You got to rage against the dying of the light."
    瓦马:是的,就像诗里说的“不要放弃,不要软弱,全力抗争,去挽回逝去的光明”。
    Student 1:Yeah, you gotta go for yours, you know that, right?
    学生 1:对,你必须尽力争取,对吗?
    (Students talking at once)
    (学生们你一言我一语地说起来)
    Miss Johnson:Wait a minute, wait a minute, No, no, wait, wait, I'm not giving in. This is my choice. I have no reason "to rage against the dying of the light."
    约:等一下,等一下,不,等一等,我不是放弃。这是我的选择,我不需要“全力抗争,去挽回逝去的光明”。
    Callie:You're not the one who's raging, we're the ones who are raging. See, 'cause we see you as being our light.
    凯丽:不是你需要,是我们。因为你是我们的光明。
    Miss Johnson:What?
    约:什么?
    Student 2:You're our Tambourine Man.
    学主 2:你是“铃鼓手”。
    Miss Johnson:I'm your drug dealer.
    约:我是毒品贩吗?
    Student 3:You're our teacher, you got what we need. It's the same thing.
    学生 3:你是我们的老师,你知道我们需要什么。这是一码事。
    Raul:Come on. Miss "J", all the poems you taught us say you can't give in. You can't give up. We ain't giving you up.
    瓦鸟:行了,老师,你教我们的所有的诗里都讲我们不能屈服。你不能放弃,我们也不会放弃你。
    All students:No way!
    所有学主:不放弃!
    Student 3:Now, listen, baby, we're gonna have to tie you to the chair... and gag ya, 'cause you know we want you to stay!
    学生 3:亲爱的老师,你听着,我们要把你绑在椅子上,堵上你的嘴,因为我们不愿你走。
    Student 4:What you need to stay, girl? You want a candy bar? Okay, on the left and on the right! A Louanne and a Louanne. Here we go.
    学主4:怎样你才肯留下,小姐?来块儿糖吧!左边,右边,露安
    (Chanting, Louanne, louanne, Louanne. Louanne.)
    (唱着:露安,露安,露安)
    Student 5:You have to go first.
    学主 5:你先跳。
    Miss Johnson:I don't want to.
    约:我不会。
    Student 6: Come on. You have to.
    学主 6:来吧,跳吧!
    Student 7:Come on. Like this. This is how you do it.
    学生 7:来吧,像这样,就这么傲。
    (Students chanting) Go, Louanne! Go, Louanne, Go, Louanne, go, Louanne! Go, Louanne.
    (学生唱:跳吧,露安!跳吧,露安!跳吧,露安!跳吧,露安!)
    Miss Johnson:(hugs Callie and talk to her) let me see.
    约:(拥抱凯丽)让我看看你。
    (Raul goes to Miss Johnson and hands her a book)
    (瓦乌走到老师身边递给她一本书)
    Raul:You wanna sign my book?
    瓦:可以给我签名吗?
    Miss Johnson:Yeah, I'll sign your book.
    纯:好的,我给你签名。
    (Miss Johnson is walking arm in arm with Hal)
    (露安和哈尔走在一起,手挽着手)
    Hal:How'd they get you to come back?
    哈尔:他们是怎么让你留下的?
    Miss Johnson:They gave me candy and called me "the light".
    约:他们给我糖吃,说我是他们的“光明”。
    Hal:(chuckles) That'll do it.
    哈尔:(咯咯笑)挺管用的。
    英语单词学习笔记
    talk somebody into doing something 说服某人做某事
    Tambourine Man 原意是铃鼓手,在上文提到的诗中暗指毒品贩子
    drug dealer 毒品贩子
    gag v. 塞住……的口;使窒息
     
    0/0
      上一篇:​英美经典电影对白师生情谊篇:危险游戏 场景9(mp3) 下一篇:​英美经典电影对白师生情谊篇:死亡诗社 场景1(mp3)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)