烦人的橙子招惹西红柿(番茄)这里结局最凄惨的,恐怕要数番茄了。被扔进榨汁机里粉身碎骨让人甚是不忍。稍稍宽慰的是,即使已经变成一坨番茄酱,他还是有生命的。
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: I'm bored.
橙子:我好无聊啊
TOMATO: Whoa! Whoa! Where am I?
西红柿:喔喔,我在哪儿呢?
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: (gasps) Hey Apple! You're back!
橙子:嘿,苹果,你回来啦?
TOMATO: What?
西红柿:什么?
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Hey Apple! Where ya been?
橙子:嘿,苹果,你上哪儿玩了?
TOMATO: Are ya talking to me?
西红柿:你在和我讲话吗?
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Hey Apple!
橙子:嘿,苹果。
TOMATO: I-- I'm not an apple!
西红柿:我,我不是苹果。
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Hey! Hey Apple!
橙子:嘿,嘿,苹果。
TOMATO: Hey I-- I'm not an apple.
西红柿:嘿,我,我不是苹果。
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Yeah ya are! You're red! See? You're an apple!
橙子:你就是,你看你红不啦叽的,看见了吗,你就是苹果
TOMATO: No no-no-no-no-no-no, y-- you see, I-- I'm a tomato.
橙子:不不不不不不,你,你看,我,我是西红柿。
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: A tomato? You look like an apple.
橙子:西红柿?你看起来像苹果哦。
TOMATO: Uh-- no no no. I-- I'm a *fruit* like an apple, but I'm not an apple.
西红柿:不不不,我是个很像苹果的水果,但我不是苹果。
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: No you're not, you're a vegetable.
橙子:射门,你才不是水果哩,你是蔬菜。
TOMATO: Well that's a common misconception, but a tomato like myself, I'm a--
西红柿:那是大众对我的误解,不过就我这个西红柿而言,我是...
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Hey!
橙子:嘿。
TOMATO: Uh--
西红柿:啥?
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Hey Apple! Can you spit seeds?
橙子:嘿,嘿,苹果,你会吐籽吗?
TOMATO: What?
西红柿:虾米?
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Like this!
橙子:像这样(Orange spits a seed at Tomato. It hits Tomato next to his left eye.橙子对着西红柿吐了一颗籽,正中西红柿的左眼。)
TOMATO: Ow!
西红柿:噢....
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
橙子:哈哈哈哈哈
TOMATO: What the heck is wrong with you?!
西红柿:你脑子有问题啊。
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: I'm an orange!
橙子:我是一个橙子。
TOMATO: Don't ever do that to a tomato! Don't you know how easily I bruise?
西红柿:别再对西红柿做这种事了,比不知道我超容易黑脸吗?
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: You're a "TOE-MAY-TOE?"
橙子:你是西--红---四
TOMATO: It's "Tomato."
西红柿:是西红柿。
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: "TOE-MAY-TOE?"
橙子:西....红...四。
TOMATO: "TA-MA-TO!" "Tomato!" It's not hard!
西红柿,是西红柿,是西红柿,很难念吗?
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Yeah, you're a vegetable.
橙子:是的,反正你是蔬菜。
TOMATO: Fruit! I'm a fruit!
西红柿:水果,我是水果。
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Uh-uh! Ya can't be a fruit AND a vegetable!
橙子:啊啊!这样不行哦,你不能边当水果,边当蔬菜哦。
TOMATO: (scoffs) I know! I'm not! I'm a fruit! Tomatoes are fruits!
西红柿:我知道啊,我不是蔬菜啊,我是个水果。西红柿是水果。
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: No you're not! You're a vegetable, like a pumpkin!
不,你不是,你是蔬菜,像南瓜一样。
TOMATO: Pumpkins are fruits too, ya moron!
西红柿:南瓜也是水果,你个白痴。
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Yeah! And elephants are microwaves! (laughs)
橙子:对对对,就像大象要用显微镜看一样。
TOMATO: (sighs angrily)
西红柿:火大
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: (laughing continues)
橙子:哈哈哈哈
TOMATO: I hate oranges.
西红柿:我恨橙子
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: You're an apple.
橙子:你是苹果。
TOMATO: I'm a tomato.
西红柿:我是西红柿。
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Apple.
橙子:苹果
TOMATO: Tomato.
西红柿:西红柿
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Apple.
橙子:苹果
TOMATO: Tomato.
西红柿:西红柿
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Apple.
橙子:苹果
TOMATO: Tomato.
西红柿:西红柿
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Blender.
橙子:贵夫人
TOMATO: Huh?
西红柿:干嘛?
TOMATO: Whaa!
西红柿:啊....
TOMATO: Ey-- ow!
西红柿:哎呦
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Whoa!
橙子:哇
TOMATO: Hey. Hey buddy! Don't press the button!
西红柿:嘿嘿,兄弟,别按那个按钮
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: What's that button do?
橙子:那个按钮怎么了?
TOMATO: Don't press the button! Don't press the button!
西红柿:别按那个按钮啊,别按
TOMATO: WHAAA--
西红柿:啊啊啊啊
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Tomato, are you okay?
橙子:西红柿,你还好吗?
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Wow, you're juicy. If you were a fruit, you'd be in a real jam. (laughs, then groans nervously) Ow.
橙子:你还真多汁啊,如果你真是个水果的话,你可以成为果酱,哈哈哈哈
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: (laughs) Hey, Tomato, good to see ya. I was hoping we could "ketchup." (laughing)
橙子:哈哈哈,嘿,西红柿,很高兴看到你,你可真是可口鲜美啊,哈哈哈哈
TOMATO: (sighs angrily)
西红柿:火大
THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Heh-hee ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Get it? "Ketchup." (resumes laughing) Why aren't you laughing?
橙子:哈哈哈哈哈哈哈,了解吗?可果美?你为啥不笑呢?