介绍
In this lesson, we will see phrases and words we may use when buying furniture.
本节课,我们将学习买家具时会使用到的词汇和短语
Consulting an Interior Designer
向一名室内设计师咨询
Pauline: Hello Tracy.
宝林:嘿,崔西。
Tracy: Hello Pauline. I came as soon as I could. What’s the hurry?
崔西:哈喽,宝林。我赶快过来了,什么事这么着急?
Pauline: Thank you. You see, I have to buy a new bed and since you’re a pretty good interior designer, I wanted to get your opinion.
宝林:谢谢你。我想买一张床,你是一名杰出的室内设计师,我想听听你的意见。
Tracy: Okay but tell me, what do you have in mind?
崔西:好的,告诉我,你想要什么样的?
Pauline: I want to know if I should get a high back bed or a low one.
宝林:我想知道我应该买一张高挡板的床还是低点的床。
Tracy: The back wall of your bedroom is plain, I think you should go for a high back bed.
崔西:你的枪是白色的,没有装饰,我觉得你要买一张高挡板的床。
Pauline: Won’t it look overdone?
宝林:这样看起来会不会夸张?
Tracy: Definitely not! The other furniture in your room is straight and light so it will fit right in.
崔西:绝对不会!你房间其他的家具都是直棱直角的,而为颜色很亮,所以会很适合。
Pauline: That’s right! Thank you for your help Tracy.
宝林:对。谢谢你的帮助,崔西。
Tracy: Pleasure Pauline!
崔西:我的荣幸。
Buying a Sofa
买一张沙发
Pauline: I need to buy a low height sofa. Can you help me with it?
宝林:我需要买一张低一点的沙发,你可以帮帮我吗?
Robert: Sure. I’ll show you some of our 3-seat ones.
罗伯特:没问题。我带您看一些三连坐的沙发。
Pauline: I’d prefer an L-shaped six seater sofa
宝林:我想要大号的六人坐的。.
Robert: Oh, okay. You can look at our catalogue for designs.
罗伯特:哦,好的。你可以看看我们的设计册。
Pauline: Do you provide the customization option?
宝林:你有那些定制的选择吗?
Robert: Yes we do. You can select any design you like from our catalogue and we will make it according to your requirement.
罗伯特:是的,我们有。你可以选择册子中的任意一款设计我们会根据您的要求来做。
Pauline: I like this design here. But I want you to make it in leatherette.
宝林:我喜欢这个设计。我想要人造革的材料。
Robert: Sure. When can I send someone to measure the space in your room?
罗伯特:可以。我可以派一个人到您房间做一些测量吗?
Pauline: How about Sunday?
宝林:周日可以吗?
Robert: Sure. Thank you.
罗伯特:可以谢谢你。
Choosing a Mattress
选择床垫
Pauline: Hi! I want to buy a mattress. Can you guide me?
宝林:嗨:我想买一张床垫,你可以带我看看嘛?
Robert: Sure. What is the size of your bed?
罗伯特:可以,你床的尺寸是什么样的?
Pauline: It’s a king size bed.
宝林:是超大的床。
Robert: What kind of mattress do you want to buy?
罗伯特:你想要什么样的床垫?
Pauline: Something quite comfy, but it should support my back.
宝林:很柔软的,但是要能够支撑我的后背。
Robert: Alright. This section displays all kinds of double comforter king size mattresses. You can check them and choose the one you like.
罗伯特:好的。这个区域陈列的是非常舒适的超大号的床垫。你可以试一试原则你喜欢的。
Pauline: What is the price range of these mattresses?
宝林:这些床垫大概是什么价格?
Robert: They are from $150 to $300.
罗伯特:从150美元到300美元不等。
Pauline: Is there any guarantee on them?
宝林:他们有售后吗?
Robert: Yes. The guarantee period differs from brand to brand. You can get up to 7 years guarantee on most brands.
罗伯特:有的,每个牌子的售后都不同。大部分的品牌都有七年的售后。
Pauline: Alright. Thanks for your help. I will come back with my husband on the weekend.
宝林:好的,谢谢你的帮助。周末我会带我的先生一起来。
Robert: Sure. You are always welcome.
罗伯特:好的,我们随时欢迎您的到来。