如何和下属交谈
Got a New Project.
得到一个新项目
Sam : Excuse me Kate. You have a minute?
Sam :Kate,你好,有空吗?
Kate : Sure, Sir. What can I do for you?
Kate :有空,先生,有什么事吗?
Sam : I just want to update you about the new project we’ve been assigned.
Sam :我想告诉你新项目上我们接到的新任务。
Kate : But the previous one isn’t finished yet.
Kate :可是上一个项目还没有弄完呢。
Sam : Yes, I know. You told me it’ll be done by the next weekend, so we’ll start working on the next one after that.
Sam :嗯,我知道,你不是跟我说下周周末就能结束吗,我们把那个项目弄完就做这个。
Kate : Okay, I am worried about delays though.
Kate :好,我只是担心会不会延期。
Sam : Don’t worry Kate, I saw the status, this one’s almost done. You’ll finish it comfortably.
Sam :Kate,别担心。我看了现在的情况,这个项目几乎就完工了。你很快就能做完。
Giving the Deadline.
给出限期
Robert : Check your mail Luke. You’ve got a new assignment.
Robert :Luke,查查你的邮件,你有新任务了。
Luke : I saw that. It involves a lot of traveling. Is there a deadline?
Luke : 我看到了。要去很多地方,有期限吗?
Robert : In fact there is… You gotta give me the finished report by 12th Jan.
Robert :实际上有......在1月12号之前你得给我一份报告。
Luke : That gives me 10 days to finish it.
Luke : 10天就要完成。
Robert : Yes. Enough time I am sure.
Robert :是的,时间很充裕,我确定。
Luke : Yes Sir. Enough time. Don’t worry, I’ll sort it out.
Luke : 是的,先生,时间很充裕。别担心,我能搞定。
Encouraging Your Subordinate.
鼓励下属
Robert : Alright! I saw this month’s performance charts. You’ve been doing pretty good lately.
Robert : 好了!我看了这个月的考核表,你最近表现的非常好。
Sam : Thanks! That telephone marketing training I got has helped a lot.
Sam :谢谢!我接受的电话销售培训帮助了我很多。
Robert : Yeah! I guess it worked. Mark my words, if your conversions continue to be this high, you’re all set to be the team leader next quarter.
Robert : 是啊!我想那是有好处的。记住我的话,如果 下季度你就要升职为项目带头人了。
Sam : It feels good to hear such words.
Sam :听到您这么说真好。
Robert : I bet it does. Just stay focused. If you need anything just let me know.
Robert : 我确定。保持注意力集中。需要什么就跟我说。
Reprimanding for a Silly Mistake.
为一个愚蠢的错误训斥下属
Luke : What’s wrong with you Kate?
Luke :Kate,你怎么了?
Kate : What happened Luke? Did I do something wrong?
Kate :Luke,发生什么事了?我做错什么事了吗?
Luke : The financial report you sent me last night has a number of silly mistakes. The expenditures have been posted to wrong accounts, and the balance sheet is incorrect.
Luke :昨天你发给我的财务报表有一堆愚蠢的错误。花费数字错误,资产负债表是错的。
Kate : Is that so? But I spent the entire afternoon correcting all the issues. I made sure there were no mistakes. Looks like I mailed you a wrong copy.
Kate :是吗?可是我花了一下午的时间在校对这些东西。我确定没错误了,好像我发错了备份。
Luke : Are you kidding me? You didn't check the document before pressing that send button? I was working late night yesterday and I wasted an hour finding errors in that balance sheet.
Luke :你在开玩笑吗?你发邮件都不检查一下文件吗?我昨天晚上工作到很晚,用了1个小时检查那份资产负债表的错误。
Kate : Luke, I’m really sorry! Please give me a minute, I’ll send you the correct copy.
Kate :Luke,真的很抱歉!给我一分钟,我发给你正确的版本。