老外常聊的100个口语话题 10离婚之痛
教程:老外常聊的100个口语话题  浏览:2555  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Divorce 离婚之痛

    dialogue 1

    M: hello, Deva, how are you?

    嗨,迪娃,你好吗?

    D: can't complain. What about you?

    还行吧,你呢?

    M: not bad. Have you heard Wendy divorced her husband?

    还成。你听说了吗?温迪和她的外国丈夫离婚了。

    D: I've heard. She looks quite depressed.

    嗯,听说了。温迪看上去闷闷不乐的。

    M: Yes. They used to be joined at the hip.

    是啊,他们以前好得如胶似漆。

    D: I heard they were just married for 5 months.

    可是我听说他们结婚才5个月。

    M: yes, she said they couldn't communicate well with each other and they often argued over trivial things.

    是啊,温迪说他们沟通不好,经常为一些小事吵架

    D: yeah. Mixed marriage is tempting but crisis-ridden.

    是啊,跨国婚姻虽然很吸引人,但是隐藏着危机。

    M: you said it. You know, they fall in love at first sight and quickly jumped into marriage.

    是这样。他们一见钟情,然后就草草结婚。

    D: maybe they were just attracted to each other but too different to be married.

    也许当时他们只是互相吸引,但是差别太大,不适合结婚。

    M: yeah. We Chinese have quite different lifestyles and values from foreigners.

    对啊,我们中国人和外国人的生活方式,价值观念相差太大。

    D: definitely. That's why many cross-cultural marriages end in divorce.

    的确如此,所以许多跨国婚姻都以失败告终。

    M: we've heard so much about Chinese film stars divorcing foreigners.

    经常听说某个中国影星和外国人离婚了。

    D: that's true.Just hope Wendy can recover from the pain of divorce soon.

    的确。希望温迪尽快从离婚的阴影中走出来吧。

    dialogue 2

    M: Hi, how are you doing?

    嗨,过得好吗?

    D: Everything's great. And you?

    挺好的,你呢?

    M: Same here.Havc you seen any new films recently?

    还老样子。最近看什么新电影了吗?

    D: No, I haven't had a chancc to. But Iire becn watching a Chinese TV scrics called "Chinesc-Style Divoroc.

    没有,没机会去啊。但是我在看一部中国电视连续剧,叫<中国式离婚》。

    M: Oh. reajly? I saw it two ycears ago. It's worth sceing and it's thought-provoking.

    哦,是吗?我两年前兢看过'r.值得一看,很启发人.

    D: Yeah. I found it is so close to our life.

    的确,我觉得很贴近生活.

    M: It reflects some of our difficulties in this cvcr-changing wodd.

    反映了我们这个变化莫测的社会中的很多现实问题。

    D: You said iL You know, the divOrcc rate has been on the risc in recent year.

    的确.近年来,离婚率不断增长.

    M: Well, it's said that a lot of youag people favor getting married quickly which tend cnd quickly too.

    是啊,现在的年轻人流行闪婚,然后很快婚姻就破裂了.

    D: I know a couple who divorced a week after gctting married.

    我认识—对夫妻,他们结婚后一周筑离婚了。

    M: Oh, that's too short-lived.

    那简直是太昙花一现了.

    D: That's true. It's said the short-lived marriage is typical of the post -80s' generation.

    是啊.据说,短暂的婚姻在“80后”一代中很典型。

    M: I can't agrcc more. The "only-child- generation in China tends to know littlc about marriage.

    完全同意.中国的独生子女一代,不太明白婚姻的含义.

    D: Defrnitely.Thcy don't take relationsbips and marriages very seriously.

    的确,他们对待恋爱和婚姻都不那么认真。

    M: In thcir mind, love is nothing but passion and marriagc is over once the passion is gone.

    在他们看来,爱情就是激情,激情没了.婚姻也就结束了.

    D: I think, as the sayjpg goes "haste makcs waste- , it is the same with marriage.

    我认为,欲速则不达,婚姻也是如此。

    0/0
      上一篇:老外常聊的100个口语话题 09甜蜜之家 下一篇:老外常聊的100个口语话题 11计划出行

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)