老外想聊的100个口语话题 32 饮食与养生
教程:老外常聊的100个口语话题  浏览:2054  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

      Healthy Eating 饮食与养生

      dialogue 1

      Iris: Mon and I got in another fight, Boris.

      我又和妈妈吵架了,鲍里斯.

      Boris: oh, Iris! what was it about this time?

      哦!艾瑞斯,这次又是为了什么?

      I: it was over food. I simply wanted some fried chicken but she said no.

      因为吃的,我不过想吃炸鸡,她都不让.

      B: I believe she was right. You must know that fried foods contain a lot of fat.

      我觉得她没错,你也知道炸鸡脂肪含量太高.

      I: oh, she keeps saying that. She never allows me to have them.

      哦,她老这么说,她从来不让我吃.

      B: I think you'd better take her advice since health is the greatest wealth.

      我觉得你最好听她的.,因为健康是最大的财富

      I: But, Boris, i am not a baby any more.

      可我又不是小孩子了,鲍里斯!

      B: well, that's true.

      嗯,这倒也是.

      I: how about your mother?

      你妈妈呢?

      B: she also believes in healthy diet. And she requires us to have regular meals.

      她也推崇健康饮食,而且她要求我们按时吃饭.

      I: poor you. It seems we are in the same boat.

      你真可怜,看来我们是同病相怜呢.

      B: Oh, i am grateful for my mother on this point. her idea of healthy eating helps me a lot keeping fit.

      噢,在这点上我还是很感激我妈妈的.她对健康饮食的看法对我保持健康很有帮助.

      I: really? so you don't have fried food at all.

      真的吗?那你从来不吃油炸食品?

      B: not really. I may have some occasionally for a chance. But I don't indulge myself too much.

      当然不是啦.我也会是不是吃点儿,换换口味.但是我不多吃.

      I: how do you manage it?

      你是怎么做到的?

      B: it's pretty simple, Iris. Just keep it in mind that"you're what you eat."

      其实很简单,艾瑞斯,只要记住"人如其食"就行了.

    老外最想聊的100个口语话题 32 饮食与养生

      dialogue 2

      I: Boris, look at this sentence."Healthy eating is not about strict nutrition philosophies, staying unrealistically thin, or depriving yourself of foods you love." It's interesting, isn't it?

      鲍里斯,你听听这个句子:"健康的饮食不是指严格的营养哲学,不切实际的瘦身或是不吃自己爱吃的食物."这听起来蛮有意思的.

      B: I'd rather say it's confusing. what are those "strict nutrition philosophies" about?

      我倒不明白.什么叫做"严格的营养哲学"?

      I: I believe they are careful calculations on proteins, vitamins and calories.

      我觉得是指仔细计算蛋白质,维他命和卡路里.

      B: probably, Iris. That must be the job of nutritionists.

      有道理,爱瑞斯.那都是营养学家该干的事.

      I: healthy eating ia not about depriving oneslf of the foods one loves. So we are free to have whatever foods we love. It is unbelievable.

      健康的饮食不是指不吃自己爱吃的食物.那我们就能随便吃自己爱吃的食物了吗?真是难以置信.

      B: oh, believe it or not, I came across an article the other day, saying that pizza is a healthy food.

      哎,你知道吗,前几天,我还读到一篇文章说披萨也是健康食品.

      I: seriously?

      真的吗?

      B: yes, I felt exactly the same way as you did just now. Scientists muct be crazy in saying so.

      是啊,我当时的反映和你一样,觉得科学家都疯了.

      I: Maybe nowadays people hold different opinions on healthy diet.

      也许现在人们对健康饮食的看法改变了.

      B: absolutely. I myself sometimes believe that healthy eating is just about feeling great. As long as I have enough energy, it's fine.

      是这样的.我有时候觉得吃得健康就是自己感觉好罢了.只要我精力充沛,就可以了.

      I: but one must have some basic ideas about nutrition and find the best way for it to work out for the body.|

      但是我们还是要知道一些基本的营养知识,使各种营养元素在我们的身体中发挥作用.

    0/0
      上一篇:老外想聊的100个口语话题 31 餐桌礼仪 下一篇:老外想聊的100个口语话题 33 特色小吃

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)