老外想聊的100个英语口语话题 62 谷歌依赖症和资讯癖
教程:老外常聊的100个口语话题  浏览:1254  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      Discooogolation and Inmania 谷歌依赖症和资讯癖

      dialogue 1

      R: can I use your laptop for a while?

      能用一下你的笔记本电脑吗?

      A: sure, go ahead.

      当然,用吧.

      R: oh, isn't your computer Wi-Fi capable?

      你的笔记本电脑能无线上网吗?

      A: yes, it is. You want go online? there are no wi-fi hotspots around.

      能啊,想上网啊,这附近没有无线热点.

    老外最想聊的100个英语口语话题 62 谷歌依赖症和资讯癖

      R: oh my, no internet access is killing me.

      天啊,上不了网我都快疯了.
      A: can't you wait till you get home? then you can surf the internet using the broadband, wireless connection or whatever you like.

      你不能等到家了再上网吗?到家了,你可以用宽带,用无线,随便你怎样.

      R: no, I'm not feeling myself. I just want to check my emails, visit my favorite websites and chat with my friends.

      不行,我觉得不舒服.我想查查邮件,上我最喜欢的网站,和朋友们聊聊天.

      A: now I see, you must be suffering from discomgoogolation.

      我知道,你肯定是得了谷歌依赖症了.

      R: what does that mean? there's nothing wrong with me.

      什么?我没病啊.

      A: well, the term "discomgoogolation" comes from "discombobulate" and "google". Becasue floods of information are just a mouse click away, net users are very likely to become addicted to the web.

      "谷歌依赖症"来自于"混乱"和"谷歌"两个词.因为点击鼠标即可获得大量的信息,网民非常容易上瘾.

      R: that's alright. I just can't bear losing track of all the latest information. It almost drives me crazy.

      没错,没法获取最近的信息会让我受不了,都快疯了.

      A: then, you're probably addicted.

      那你八成是上瘾了吧.

      dialogue 2

      R: not a single email until now? it's already twelve o'clock. I can't believe it!

      还没有人给我发邮件?已经过了12点了,真是难以置信!

      A: can't bear it, right? I've been there before. I'll feel comfortable if no one calls me or sends me text messages, like there is something missing.

      受不了了,是吧?我也遇到过这种情况.如果没有人给我打电话,发短信,我会觉得不舒服,跟少了点什么的.

      R: yeah, that's right. If no one sends me tect messages, I'll go crazy.

      对.如果没人给我发短信,我肯定受不了.

      A: actually, this is a kind of addiction called "information" or "information overload".

      实际上,这是一种上瘾的症状,叫做"咨询癖",或者是"资讯超载".

      R: addiction? checking emails and text messages often can be called an addiction? no way!

      上瘾?经常查看邮件和短信也叫上瘾?不可能吧?

      A: yes, it is. Do you consider a frequent check of your income emails to be an integral part of your working day?

      没错,就是上瘾.你觉得,频繁查询邮箱的邮件是工作中必不可少的一部分吗?

      R: aboslutely.

      没错.

      A: do you have your cell phone with you wherever you go and check text messages and phone calls from time to time?

      你是不是哪都带这手机,不停地看有没有短信和电话?

      R: yeah, it's a must. Otherwise,I may miss important phone calls and text messages.

      是啊,这是必须的,要不然我该错过重要电话和短信了.

      A: do you open all your IM tools whenever you're using a computer?

      你是不是只要电脑开机,就打开所有的即时通讯工具?

      R: yes. MSN, QQ, Skype, Google Talk, Ali wangwang, everything, so that I'll be in touch with all friends and relatives.

      是啊,MSN,QQ,Skype,Google Talk,还有阿里旺旺,都打开,这样我就能和家人保持联系了.

      A: now I can tell you're definitely addicted to the overflow of information

      现在,我能判断出来你确实是对泛滥的信息上瘾了.

    0/0
      上一篇:老外想聊的100个英语口语话题 61 数字时代 下一篇:老外想聊的100个英语口语话题 63 博客热

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)