HeIIo.Mr. Wang. I am glad to meet you here at the fair.
A:你好,于先生,很高兴在交易会上见到你。
Likewise. Take a seat, please. How about a cup of tea?
B:我很高兴。请坐,喝杯茶好吗?
Sure. Thank you. It seems your business is prosperous. There are many customers here.
A:好,谢谢。看起来生意很兴旺,这么多客户光临。
Yes.it's not too bad. Our sales are going up year after year. And we still have a large potential production capacity.Well.
B:是的,还可以。销量年年递增,我们的生产潜力还很大。
what do you think of choosing a commission representative or agent abroad to promote your sales?
A:哦,你们是否想在国外选择一家代办商或代理人为你们推销产品?
That's a good idea. So far,we have several agents abroad.
B:这个主意不错.不过,目前我们在国外已有几家代理人。
We are willing to be your agent in Thailand for hand-held tools.
A:我们愿意在泰国做你方的手工工具代理人
What do you think'?
=不知你们意下如何?
That sounds good.
B:听起来不错
Then.what's your usual commission rate for your agents?
A:那么,你们通常给代理人的佣金率是多少?
Usually.we give a commission of 4% to our agents.
B:通常给4%。
4% is too low.l think. You see.we have a lot of work to do in sales promotion such as advertising on radio or TV. printing booklets .leaflets.catalogues and so on. It all costs money. 4% is
not enough.
A:我认为4%太低了。你知道,为了推销你方的产品,我们要做很多工作。比如,在电台或电视上做广告,印刷小册子、传单和商品目录等。这一切花销,4%是不够的。
B: Don't worry. We'II allow you a higher commission rate if your sales score a substantial increase.
B:别担心,如果你们的销量大幅度增长,我们会给予更高的佣金
A: You mean to say
A;您的意思是……
B: Now . if you sell US $ 4 million worth of hand-held tools annually.we can only allow 4% commission. If the annual tumover exceeds US .$ 6 million . you can get 6% commission. What do
you think of that?
B:如你方手工上具的年销量为四卣万美元,我们只 能给4%的佣金,如果年销量超过六百万美元,你就可得到6%的佣金,你看如何?
A: It sounds OK. Then how do you pay the commission?
A:听起来不错:那么,佣金如何支付?
B: We may deduct the commission from the invoice value directly or remit it to you afier payment.
B:我们可以直接从发票金额中扣除佣金,或在付款后汇给你方,
All right. If it's okay. we would with you immediately.
A:那好。如果可以,我们会与你们立即签订代理协议。
Think it over. We hope to keep you to sign an agency agreement a good business relationship with
B:好好考虑一下,我们希望与贵方保持良好的贸易关系。
Thank you for your help.:
谢谢你的关照