A:上午好,先生。我可以为您效劳吗?
B: Yes.l'd like to speak to the manager.please.
B:我想见你们的经理。
A:I'm sorry our manager has been out. What can I do for you?
A:对不起,我们经理出去了,我可以帮您吗?
B: I bought a computer from your company the day before yesterday.but it doesn't work today.
B:我前天从你们公司买了一台电脑,可是今天就坏了。
A: So you are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing.
A:您是说您开机后,什么都看不见?
B: Yes.it is so strange.
B:是的,就是那么奇怪。
A: From what you said.sir.I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor. It can be anything inside the computer.
A:先生,从您说的情况看,这不仅仅是显示器的问题,可能是内部的故障。
B: No matter what problem is.l need the computer to work,
B:不管是什么原因,我需要电脑工作。
A: I see. Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at? If not,our repairman can come to you.
A: 我明白。您能够将电脑送来给我们看看吗?如果不能,我们的维修人员会上门维修。
B: I would prefer if he comes here.
B:能行的话还是让他来吧。
A: No problem,sir.
A: 没有问题,先生。