5_I Love Working and Living in Britain:我喜欢在英国工作与居住
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    We are present in 140 countries, so it's very important to have talent from different cultures...

    目前,我们的员工来自于全球140个国家,有着不同文化的人才,这点很重要...

    ...and it's such a cosmopolitan place that you can attract retained talent from anywhere in the world.

    ...如此一个国际化的地方,你可以从世界各地吸引并雇佣人才。

    Out of 18 people who report directly to me, we have 10 different nationalities.

    18个人直接向我汇报,我们有10个不同的民族。

    People are very tolerant, very open to difference...

    对于很多差异,人们表现的非常宽容,也很开放...

    Here I am, a Frenchman working for an American company,...

    我在这里,一个法国人为一家美国公司工作...

    Not only do I like working, but I love living in Britain.

    我不仅喜欢我的工作,也喜欢在英国生活。

    Well apart from the fact that for whatever reason that nobody in the rest of the world understands,...

    除了这样一个事实,在世界其他地区,没有人理解...

    The rate of accidents is significantly lower in the UK than it is in other countries...

    在英国的事故发生率明显比其他国家的低...

    ...which says something significant about the character of the British population.

    ...这表明了英国人的显著特征。

    This being said, I wouldn't say that British people are slaves to the rules;...

    这是说,我不会说英国人是规章的奴隶...

    That's what makes it really enjoyable and a unique place.

    使这里成为了一个令人愉快并极其独特的地方。

    ...and I think it's a great attribute.

    ...我认为这是一个很好的特质。

    ...leading an international division based in the UK.

    ...带领着一个总部设在英国的国际部门。

    I don't think this would happen easily anywhere else, frankly.

    坦率的说,我认为这种情况在其他地方很少发生...

    ...you guys are driving on the wrong side of the road,...

    ...你们是在错误的道路驾驶...

    ...I would say it's very pleasant to drive in the UK.

    ...我想说,在英国开车真是非常愉快。

    I think British drivers are careful, are very respectful, polite.

    我认为英国的司机非常的小心,懂得尊重,有礼貌。

    You systematically let pedestrians cross the road...

    你会有计划地先让行人过马路...

    ...and one stops, which is in a big city quite amazing to me compared to other big cities.

    ...相比较其他大城市来说,这点让我很惊讶。

    ...actually, they are very creative.

    ...事实上,他们非常有创造力。

    I think British people can get crazy.

    我认为英国人可以很疯狂。

    This creativity mixed with the solid structure of tolerance and respect is actually a very good product in the end.

    这种混夹着包容以及尊重的创造力,最后会成为一个非常好的产物。

    0/0
      上一篇:4.Business Plans Writing a Business Model:商业计划 撰写商业模式 下一篇:6_The Japanese Are Very Important:日语非常重要

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程