好诗献给你 第17期:葡萄牙人十四行诗 Sonnets From The Portuguese
教程:好诗献给你  浏览:1946  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Sonnets From The Portuguese - ElizabethBarrett Brow

    葡萄牙人十四行诗 - Elizabeth Barrett Brow

    How do I love thee?

    我究竟怎样爱你?

    Let me count the ways.

    让我逐一细算。

    I love thee to the depth and breadth and height

    我爱你直到我灵魂所及的深度

    My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight

    广度和高度,我在视力不及之处

    For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.

    摸索着存在的极致和美的理想。

    好诗献给你 第17期:葡萄牙人十四行诗 Sonnets From The Portuguese

    I love thee to the level of everyday's Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.

    我爱你像最朴素的日常需要一样,就像不自觉地需要阳光和蜡烛。

    I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;

    我自由地爱你,像人们选择正义之路;

    I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.

    我纯洁地爱你,像人们躲避称赞颂扬。

    I love thee with the passion put to use In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.

    我爱你用的是我在昔日的悲痛里,用过的那种激情。以及童年的忠诚。

    I love thee with a love I seemed to lose

    我爱你用的爱,我本以为早巳失去

    With my lost saints, —I love thee with the breath, Smiles, tears, of all my life! —and, if Godchoose,

    与我失去的圣徒一同;我爱你用笑容、眼泪、呼吸和生命!只要上帝允许,

    I shall but love thee better after death.

    在死后我爱你将只会更加深情。

    0/0
      上一篇:好诗献给你 第16期:If 假如 下一篇:好诗献给你 第18期:秋颂 To Autumn

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程