Is someone there?
有人在吗?
Not a word, Lumiere; not one word.
不许出声,卢米亚 不准发出任何声音
I don't mean to intrude,
我不是有意要闯进来的
but I've lost my horse
我的马跑了
and I need a place to stay for the night.
我想借住一个晚上
Oh, Cogsworth, have a heart. Shh!
葛士华,有点良心好不好
Of course, Monsieur, you are welcome here.
没问题,我们非常欢迎
Who said that?
谁在说话?
Over here.
是我
Where?
在哪里啊?
Allo.
你好
Incredible.
不可思议…
Well, now you've done it,
慢点,慢点
Lumiere. Splendid, just peachy. Ah!
卢米亚,你看你做的好事
How is this accomplished?
这是怎么做成的
Put me down at once! Stop that!
住手,你放我下来
Stop that, I say. Ow!
我叫你放我下来
Huh... Close that at once.
先生,如果你不介意的话
Do you mind?!
请你把门关上好吗?
I-I beg your pardon.
真是对不起
It's, it's just that I've never seen a...
实在是因为我…从来没有看过钟会…
Oh, you are soaked to the bone, Monsieur.
先生,你全身都湿透了
Come, warm yourself by the fire.
来吧,到里面生个火取取暖吧
Thank you.
谢谢