No, Belle, listen to me.
不,贝儿,你听着
I'm old. I've lived my life.
我老了,活不了多久了
Wait.
等一下
Belle! Wait!
-贝儿 -等等…
No, please spare my daughter. Please!
求求你放了我的女儿
She's no longer your concern.
她跟你已经没有关系了
Take him to the village. Let me out!
-把他送回去 -放我出来
Please let me out! Let me out!
放我出来…
Please! Oh, please!
求求你…
Master?
主人
What?
什么事
Since the girl is going to be with us for quite some time
既然那个女孩 要跟我们住上一段时间
I was thinking that you might want to offer her
我在想,你也许应该…
a more comfortable room.
给她一间较舒服的房间
Then again, maybe not.
当我没说
You didn't even let me say good-bye.
你居然不让我说再见
I'll never see him again.
我永远都看不到他了
I didn't get to say good-bye.
你却不让我说再见
I'll show you to your room.
我带你去你的房间
My room?
我的房间?
But I thought...
我以为…