小王子 第3期:无烟的沙漠
教程:小王子  浏览:5037  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    So I lived my life alone, without anyone that I could really talk to, until I hadan accident with my plane in the Desert of Sahara, six years ago.

    我就这样孤独地生活着,没有一个能真正谈得来的人,一直到六年前在撒哈拉沙漠上发生了那次故障。

    Something was broken in my engine.

    我的发动机里有个东西损坏了。

    And as I had with me neither a mechanic nor any passengers, I set myself to attempt the difficult repairs all alone.

    当时由于我既没有带机械师也没有带旅客,我就试图独自完成这个困难的维修工作。

    It was a question of life or death for me: I had scarcely enough drinking water to last a week.

    这对我来说是个生与死的问题。我随身带的水只够饮用一星期。

    The first night, then, I went to sleep on the sand, a thousand miles from any human habitation.

    第一天晚上我就睡在这远离人间烟火的大沙漠上。

    I was more isolated than a shipwrecked sailor on a raft in the middle of the ocean.

    我比大海中伏在小木排上的遇难者还要孤独得多。

    Thus you can imagine my amazement, at sunrise,when I was awakened by an odd little voice.

    而在第二天拂晓,当一个奇怪的小声音叫醒我的时候,你们可以想见我当时是多么吃惊。

    It said:"If you please– draw me a sheep!”

    这小小的声音说道:“请你给我画一只羊,好吗?”

    What!

    啊!

    Draw me a sheep!

    给我画一只羊…

    I jumped to my feet, completely thunderstruck. I blinked my eyes hard.

    我象是受到惊雷轰击一般,一下子就站立起来。

    I looked carefully all around me.

    我使劲地揉了揉眼睛,仔细地看了看。

    And I saw a most extraordinary small person,who stood there examining me with great seriousness.

    我看见一个十分奇怪的小家伙严肃地朝我凝眸望着。

    Here you may see the best portrait that, later, I was able to make of him.

    这是后来我给他画出来的最好的一副画像。

    But my drawing is certainly very much less charming than its model.

    可是,我的画当然要比他本人的模样逊色得多。

    That, however, is not my fault.

    这不是我的过错。

    The grown-ups discouraged me in my painter’s career when I was six years old, and I never learned to draw anything,

    六岁时,大人们使我对我的画家生涯失去了勇气,

    except boas from the outside and boas from the inside.

    除了画过开着肚皮和闭着肚皮的蟒蛇,后来再没有学过画。

    Now I stared at this sudden apparition with my eyes fairly starting out of my head inastonishment.

    我惊奇地睁大着眼睛看着这突然出现的小家伙。

    0/0
      上一篇:小王子 第2期:通情达理之人 下一篇:小王子 第4期:画一头羊

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程