小王子 第52期:沙漠是美丽的
教程:小王子  浏览:2345  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    When we had trudged along for several hours, in silence, the darkness fell,and the stars began to come out.

    当我们默默地走了好几个小时以后,天黑了下来,星星开始发出光亮。

    Thirst had made me a little feverish, and I looked at them as if I were in a dream.

    由于渴我有点发烧,我看着这些星星,象是在做梦一样。

    The little prince's last words came reeling back into my memory:

    小王子的话在我的脑海中跳来跳去。

    "Then you are thirsty, too?" I demanded.

    “你也渴吗?”我问他。

    But he did not reply to my question. He merely said to me:" Water may also be good for the heart... "

    他却不回答我的问题,只是对我说:“水对心也是有益处的…”

    I did not understand this answer, but I said nothing. I knew very well that it was impossible to cross-examine him.

    我不懂他的话是什么意思,可我也不做声…我知道不应该去问他。

    He was tired. He sat down. I sat down beside him.

    他累了,他坐下来。我在他身旁坐下。

    And, after a little silence, he spoke again: "The stars are beautiful, because of a flower that cannot be seen."

    沉默了一会,他又说道:“星星是很美的,因为有一朵人们看不到的花…”

    I replied, "Yes, that is so." And, without saying anything more,

    我回答道:“当然。”

    I looked across the ridges of sand that were stretched out before us in the moonlight.

    而我默默地看着月光下沙漠的褶皱。

    "The desert is beautiful," the little prince added.

    “沙漠是美的。”他又说道。

    And that was true. I have always loved the desert.

    确实如此。我一直很喜欢沙漠。

    One sits down on a desert sand dune, sees nothing, hears nothing.

    坐在一个沙丘上,什么也看不见、听不见。

    Yet through the silence something throbs, and gleams...

    但是,却有一种说不出的东西在默默地放着光芒…

    "What makes the desert beautiful," said the little prince, "is that somewhere it hides a well..."

    使沙漠更加美丽的,就是在某个角落里,藏着一口井…

    I was astonished by a sudden understanding of that mysterious radiation of the sands.

    我很惊讶,突然明白了为什么沙漠放着光芒。

    0/0
      上一篇:小王子 第51期:拥有朋友的快乐 下一篇:小王子 第53期:隐藏深处的秘密

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程