小王子 第56期:周年纪念
教程:小王子  浏览:1971  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    I don't know how to draw anything except boa constrictors from the outside and boa constrictors from the inside.

    我过去只会画开着肚皮和闭着肚皮的巨蟒。

    "Oh, that will be all right," he said, "children understand."

    “啊!这就行了。”他说:“孩子们认得出来。”

    So then I made a pencil sketch of a muzzle. And as I gave it to him my heart was torn.

    我就用铅笔勾画了一个嘴套。当我把它递给小王子时,我心里很难受:

    "You have plans that I do not know about," I said.

    “你的打算,我一点也不知道。”

    But he did not answer me. He said to me, instead: "You know– my descent to the earth...Tomorrow will be its anniversary."

    但是,他不回答我,他对我说:“你知道,我落在地球上…到明天就一周年了…”

    Then, after a silence, he went on: "I came down very near here."

    接着,沉默了一会儿,他又说道:“我就落在这附近…”

    And he flushed.

    此时,他的面颊绯红。

    And once again, without understanding why, I had a queer sense of sorrow.

    我不知为什么,又感到一阵莫名其妙的心酸。

    One question, however, occurred to me:

    这时,我产生了一个问题:

    Then it was not by chance that on the morning when I first met you, a week ago you were strolling along like that, all alone,

    一星期以前,我认识你的那天早上,你单独一个人在这旷无人烟的地方走着;

    a thousand miles from any inhabited region?

    这么说,这并不是偶然的了?

    You were on the your back to the place where you landed?

    你是要回到你降落的地方去是吗!

    The little prince flushed again.

    小王子的脸又红了。

    And I added, with some hesitancy: "Perhaps it was because of the anniversary?"

    我犹豫不定地又说了一句:“可能是因为周年纪念吧?”

    The little prince flushed once more.

    小王子脸又红了。

    He never answered questions– but when one flushes does that not mean "Yes"?

    他从来也不回答这些问题,但是,脸红,就等于说“是的”,是吧?

    "Ah," I said to him, "I am a little frightened–"

    “啊!”我对他说:“我有点怕…”

    But he interrupted me. "Now you must work. You must return to your engine."

    但他却回答我说:“你现在该工作了。你应该回到你的机器那里去。”

    I will be waiting for you here. Come back tomorrow evening...

    我在这里等你。你明天晚上再来…

    But I was not reassured. I remembered the fox.

    但是,我放心不下。我想起了狐狸的话。

    One runs the risk of weeping a little, if one lets himself be tamed...

    如果被人驯服了,就可能会要哭的…

    0/0
      上一篇:小王子 第55期:用心去寻找 下一篇:小王子 第57期:一条黄蛇

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程