Paige. 佩奇
Are you okay? I couldn't breathe. 你没事吧 我喘不过气来
Hey... Don't. 嘿 别这样
I'm sorry. I just can't go, okay? 对不起 我真的不能去
Hey, that's fine. It's just a party. 没关系的 只是个派对而已
It's not just a party! 并不只是派对
I can't do anything since Halloween. 自从万圣节后 我什么事都没法做
I've been able to hide from you 由于你父母对你严加看护
because your parents are protective. 我这段时间才能躲着你
I told you I had a restriction, too. I don't. 我跟你说我也被禁足了 其实我没有
I can barely leave my house to go to school. 我几乎都不敢离开家去上学
Why didn't you tell me any of this? 你怎么都不跟我说呢
Because I didn't want you to know. 因为我不希望你知道
You like strong women, right? 你喜欢坚强的女性 不是吗
After Nate was gone, I thought everything would be okay again. 内特死了以后 我以为一切都会恢复正常
And then, Garrett died. 可是接着 加勒特也死了
And now, all I can think about 现在 我脑子里想的全是
is when the next bad thing is gonna happen. 下一桩悲剧将会何时发生
I know you're scared. 我知道你很害怕
I'm scared. 我真的很害怕
And now, I've ruined your night. 现在 我又毁了你大好的夜晚
No, you haven't ruined anything. 不 你没有毁掉任何事
Why don't we go for a little walk. 我们走一走怎么样
Okay? Get some air. Okay? 呼吸点新鲜空气 好吗