It could be a business. 也许是叫外卖什么的
But Saturday night they're closed. 周六还有什么店会开啊
Just let it ring, okay? 拨出去看看成吗
Where is this area code, anyways? York county. 这区号是哪里啊 约克县
Did Ali know anybody from there? I don't know. 艾莉认识那里的人吗 我不知道
I'm guessing that she called her beach hotty 也许她在佐治亚州经常给那个沙滩帅哥
"Board shorts." obsessively from Georgia, "短裤哥" 打电话
And that's how Tippi learned this number. 所以蒂皮才记住了这个号码
Maybe you just dialed the number wrong. 也许你只是拨错了号码
I didn't! 不可能
How do you know? You dialed it, not tippi. 你怎么知道 是你打的 不是蒂皮
Okay, let's just go record the bird. 好吧 我们去录那只鸟的声音吧
You guys, she's been singing this phone number on a loop. 这只鸟一直在重复着这只号码
I've heard it like twenty times. 我已经听到20多回了
So have I, but I want someone to answer. 我也是 但是我希望有人接啊
So Aria, let's just go get your phone 艾瑞亚 咱们去拿你的手机
and we'll record it together. Okay. 然后一起录 好
What's going on? Tippi's gone. 怎么了 蒂皮不见
Yeah, but how? Who opened that cage? 但是怎么可能呢 谁打开了笼子
Probably the same person who opened the window. 也许和打开窗户的是同一个人